[Commercial]: Learn Free-Linux Internals Fundamentals from IndustryExperts.

meetseemarai@gmail.com

[Commercial]: Learn Free-Linux Internals Fundamentals from IndustryExperts.
Hello All,

Are you interested in learning fundamentals of Linux System/Kernel
Programming from Industry Experts?
Do you want to know where to start with learning path of Linux
Internals ?

If Yes, here is a foundation course which will totally free of cost
and which will give you real taste of System Oriented C and put you on
fast track of System Programming.

Course Content
Advance C module

• Introduction to C standards
• Declaration & Definitions in depth, Struct ,enums,typedefs, #define,
Precedence & Associativity.
• Bitwise Arithmetic (with tricky programs)
• Arrays & Pointer Arithmetic, Pointers for Multidimensional arrays,
Dynamic arrays, Function Pointers etc.
• Unscrambling dynamic allocation, Implement malloc & free
• Introduction to Lint, Libraries Linking & Loading, Dynamic linking,
Runtime System, O.S and a.out
• Segments & Executables, Standard calling conventions, Activation
Records
• X86 Memory Architecture & C
• Debugging Memory Leaks, Segmentation Faults
• Type Casting

Detail curriculum in PDF format can be found at:
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/Adv%20C.pdf

Starting Date : February 07,2009
Duration : 6 weeks (36 hrs)
Timings : Saturday and Sunday

Venue :
Concepts Systems Educational Services
602-603, The Pentagon, Shahu College Road, Next to Pune-Satara Road,
Near Panchami Hotel, Parvati. Pune - 411009.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there
are limited seats.

About Us:
Concepts Systems Educational Services is the leading educational
service provider in Systems arena. Concepts provides innovative
learning solutions offering best-of-the-breed technologies along with
best-in-class methodologies. Concepts makes every possible attempt to
ensure that professionals/students attendees gain the cutting edge of
technology that will help them to win their future goals.

Many MNCs and leading IT Companies are already part of Concepts'
Clientele. High Quality and Creative training Solutions delivered by
experienced Systems Experts is the hallmark of Concepts Educational
Services division. For more information, please visit our website
www.conceptssys.com

If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-2421 6888 /
9960638738 Or mail us at training@conceptssys.com.
For on-site corporate trainings, do write us a mail at
info@conceptssys.com

Thanks & Regards,
Team
Concepts Systems.