IE message... Runtime Error

Richard in Asheville NC

IE message... Runtime Error
Can't get online. After clicking IE icon, message comes up
"Runtime Error" and requests additional runtime to properly close down the
program.

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I hope there is an easy
fix for this situation. Please advise. Thanks so much.

Re: IE message... Runtime Error
We have no idea what your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1;
Win7 Beta 1) or IE version might be so I'm afraid we won't be able to assist
you.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Richard in Asheville NC wrote:
> Can't get online. After clicking IE icon, message comes up
> "Runtime Error" and requests additional runtime to properly close down the
> program.
>
> I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I hope there is an easy
> fix for this situation. Please advise. Thanks so much.

Regina Pasciuta from Monroe, NC

Re: IE message... Runtime Error
I'm also having an Runtime Error. When I open up Windows Explorer, Microsoft
Visual C++ Runtime Libraru Pop-up comes up, requesting to terminate it in a
unusually way. Please Contact the application's support time for more
inforamtion.

My OS is Windows Vista 32 bit Home Premium,
It was Internet Explorer 7 when this problem occured and
I installed IE 8 Beta 2... but the same pop up keeps coming up...

I'm using Safari web browser for now till this problem could be fixed.

Is there anyway for this problem to be fixed?

Thanks

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> We have no idea what your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1;
> Win7 Beta 1) or IE version might be so I'm afraid we won't be able to assist
> you.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Richard in Asheville NC wrote:
> > Can't get online. After clicking IE icon, message comes up
> > "Runtime Error" and requests additional runtime to properly close down the
> > program.
> >
> > I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I hope there is an easy
> > fix for this situation. Please advise. Thanks so much.

missy66207

RE: IE message... Runtime Error

I am experiencing the same, did you find an answer?
"Richard in Asheville NC" wrote:

> Can't get online. After clicking IE icon, message comes up
> "Runtime Error" and requests additional runtime to properly close down the
> program.
>
> I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I hope there is an easy
> fix for this situation. Please advise. Thanks so much.

missy66207

Re: IE message... Runtime Error
i have same situation, windows vista, ie 7, can you help?

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> We have no idea what your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1;
> Win7 Beta 1) or IE version might be so I'm afraid we won't be able to assist
> you.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Richard in Asheville NC wrote:
> > Can't get online. After clicking IE icon, message comes up
> > "Runtime Error" and requests additional runtime to properly close down the
> > program.
> >
> > I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I hope there is an easy
> > fix for this situation. Please advise. Thanks so much.

missy66207

Re: IE message... Runtime Error
I am having the same situation, ...did you find an answer?

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822521