How cn one jump several steps back or forward at a time in IE V 7

pomeso

How cn one jump several steps back or forward at a time in IE V 7
In previous versions of Internet Explorer it was possible, and I used all the
time, the facility to right click on the "back"(or "forward") button, get a
list of steps back, and be able to go directly to, say, the web page of eight
steps back. This not only saves time, but is sometimes essential to bypass
pages which for some reason or another refuse to reload.
In Internet Explorer 7, to which I have just upgraded, I don't seem to have
this functionality.
Can it be turned on as an option, or is the only alternative to uninstal
version 7 and reload version 6?
Regards
pomeso
Leonard Grey

Re: How cn one jump several steps back or forward at a time in IEV 7
Click on the downward facing arrow.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

pomeso wrote:
> In previous versions of Internet Explorer it was possible, and I used all the
> time, the facility to right click on the "back"(or "forward") button, get a
> list of steps back, and be able to go directly to, say, the web page of eight
> steps back. This not only saves time, but is sometimes essential to bypass
> pages which for some reason or another refuse to reload.
> In Internet Explorer 7, to which I have just upgraded, I don't seem to have
> this functionality.
> Can it be turned on as an option, or is the only alternative to uninstal
> version 7 and reload version 6?
> Regards
> pomeso

Robert Aldwinckle

"pomeso" <pomeso@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B97293B-5235-4E18-8625-B57222CA22C5@microsoft.com...
> In previous versions of Internet Explorer it was possible, and I used all the
> time, the facility to right click on the "back"(or "forward") button, get a
> list of steps back, and be able to go directly to, say, the web page of eight
> steps back. This not only saves time, but is sometimes essential to bypass
> pages which for some reason or another refuse to reload.
> In Internet Explorer 7, to which I have just upgraded, I don't seem to have
> this functionality.

It's still in the View menu. (View, Go To)