Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Message

Skill23

Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Message
Dear Sir/Madam,

Is there anyone out there that knows how to solve this problem?

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options,
click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled
under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you
want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page
you want to view.

Thanks,
Victor
Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Message
Where can we find out what problem is "this problem"?

You also need to tell us what version of Internet Explorer you have and
what version of Windows you have (including the service pack.)
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est