IE7

Overlander

IE7
everytime i open IE7 it goes to this webpage:
"http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx" and asks me the question below:
a) Required settings
Please choose your default search provider.
Internet Explorer allows you to easily find information on the Web using any
search provider.
Your current default search provider is:
Please select 1 of the 2 following options:
Keep my current default search provider.
Let me select from a list of other search providers.
Click "Save your settings" below to see the list of search providers.

I tell it tto "keep my current default search provider but when i click on
"save your settings" i get the following message:

"Settings were not able to be saved successfully." and at the bottom of the
page it says "done, with errors on page".

While I can still hit my home buttom and it will take me to my home page it
will open the page above everytime i open IE7 and ask the same queston. It
started doing this just yesterday.

I tried to go and reload IE7 from Microsofts web page but it will not do so.
It says i do not have an internet connection even though i can still hit my
home page button and go on line.

I am going to have to find another browser if this continues...

Re: IE7
A blank Web page is displayed when you start Internet Explorer 7
[ignore the title]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/945385

Or see http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/fi...every-startup/