Internet Explorer 7 Error

Exc4libur

Internet Explorer 7 Error
Hello there.. I'm having this problem long time ago.. I've allready formated
the machine but the problem returns always..

I'm using IE7 and if I open a few tabs, the problem appears. I can't open
more tabs and i cant do anything overhere, cant open the taskbar, when i do
that i ear the windows error but nothing happens. If i tried to open a
folder, the result is negative, it doenst open.

If i close one tab and then open one folder, this folder appears with bad
aspect. See this picture:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3792/semttulorf8.jpg

If i close the IE7, the error disappears. I've opened the registry
visualizor and it appears this results:
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/292/semttulo2ke3.jpg

My Operating System is legal (Windows XP SP3), i don't have any kind of
virus or spyware, i've enough memory to run all the tabs(2gb) and even it
happens with one or two tabs.

I've allready tested with another browser (Google Chrome) and opened more
tabs that i open at IE7 and nothing happens.

I've found this article
http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824422 but it doens't
worked.

I've maked this video to show the problem, the quality is not too good but
thats enought to see the problem. It starts to open a few web pages, and then
a few folders.. At the minute 4:12 the problem starts and then when i close
the IE7 the problem disappears. When it windows error sound appears it means
i've tried to open the taskbar with the keys (CTRL+ALT+DEL).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxCsasuFBQ

I've allready tested the IE7 with no Add-ons mode and the problem appears.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not too good, but i need help..

Márcio Faria.
Don Varnau

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Error
Hi,
Try closing some of the non-essential processes that are listed in your Task
Manager> Processes list such as:
rocketdock.exe
steam.exe
hamachi.exe
azureus.exe
easyclean.exe
xfire.exe

See if a third-party program, which is not a browser add-on, is causing the
problem. Search for information on any of these processes via live, google
or another search engine.

More at:
936214- How to troubleshoot compatibility problems that affect IE7 in
Windows Vista:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936214 (Also applies to XP)

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Exc4libur" <Exc4libur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello there.. I'm having this problem long time ago.. I've allready

formated
> the machine but the problem returns always..
>
> I'm using IE7 and if I open a few tabs, the problem appears. I can't open
> more tabs and i cant do anything overhere, cant open the taskbar, when i

do
> that i ear the windows error but nothing happens. If i tried to open a
> folder, the result is negative, it doenst open.
>
> If i close one tab and then open one folder, this folder appears with bad
> aspect. See this picture:
> http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3792/semttulorf8.jpg
>
> If i close the IE7, the error disappears. I've opened the registry
> visualizor and it appears this results:
> http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/292/semttulo2ke3.jpg
>
> My Operating System is legal (Windows XP SP3), i don't have any kind of
> virus or spyware, i've enough memory to run all the tabs(2gb) and even it
> happens with one or two tabs.
>
> I've allready tested with another browser (Google Chrome) and opened more
> tabs that i open at IE7 and nothing happens.
>
> I've found this article
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824422 but it

doens't
> worked.
>
> I've maked this video to show the problem, the quality is not too good but
> thats enought to see the problem. It starts to open a few web pages, and

then
> a few folders.. At the minute 4:12 the problem starts and then when i

close
> the IE7 the problem disappears. When it windows error sound appears it

means
> i've tried to open the taskbar with the keys (CTRL+ALT+DEL).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxCsasuFBQ
>
> I've allready tested the IE7 with no Add-ons mode and the problem appears.
>
> Sorry for my bad english, it's not too good, but i need help..
>
> Márcio Faria.

Exc4libur

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Error
Hi Don Varnau, thanks for the answer.
Closing all the non-essential processes is the same, the error still
happens.. I know all the processes that i have and I usually run all the
programs I have installed.
Hate this crap.. :s

Thanks for the help..

"Don Varnau" wrote:

> Hi,
> Try closing some of the non-essential processes that are listed in your Task
> Manager> Processes list such as:
> rocketdock.exe
> steam.exe
> hamachi.exe
> azureus.exe
> easyclean.exe
> xfire.exe
>
> See if a third-party program, which is not a browser add-on, is causing the
> problem. Search for information on any of these processes via live, google
> or another search engine.
>
> More at:
> 936214- How to troubleshoot compatibility problems that affect IE7 in
> Windows Vista:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936214 (Also applies to XP)
>
> Hope this helps,
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>

> "Exc4libur" <Exc4libur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello there.. I'm having this problem long time ago.. I've allready

> formated
> > the machine but the problem returns always..
> >
> > I'm using IE7 and if I open a few tabs, the problem appears. I can't open
> > more tabs and i cant do anything overhere, cant open the taskbar, when i

> do
> > that i ear the windows error but nothing happens. If i tried to open a
> > folder, the result is negative, it doenst open.
> >
> > If i close one tab and then open one folder, this folder appears with bad
> > aspect. See this picture:
> > http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3792/semttulorf8.jpg
> >
> > If i close the IE7, the error disappears. I've opened the registry
> > visualizor and it appears this results:
> > http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/292/semttulo2ke3.jpg
> >
> > My Operating System is legal (Windows XP SP3), i don't have any kind of
> > virus or spyware, i've enough memory to run all the tabs(2gb) and even it
> > happens with one or two tabs.
> >
> > I've allready tested with another browser (Google Chrome) and opened more
> > tabs that i open at IE7 and nothing happens.
> >
> > I've found this article
> > http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824422 but it

> doens't
> > worked.
> >
> > I've maked this video to show the problem, the quality is not too good but
> > thats enought to see the problem. It starts to open a few web pages, and

> then
> > a few folders.. At the minute 4:12 the problem starts and then when i

> close
> > the IE7 the problem disappears. When it windows error sound appears it

> means
> > i've tried to open the taskbar with the keys (CTRL+ALT+DEL).
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxCsasuFBQ
> >
> > I've allready tested the IE7 with no Add-ons mode and the problem appears.
> >
> > Sorry for my bad english, it's not too good, but i need help..
> >
> > Márcio Faria.

Exc4libur

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Error
Any help?

"Exc4libur" wrote:

> [...]

> > > tabs that i open at IE7 and nothing happens.
> > >
> > > I've found this article
> > > http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824422 but it

> > doens't
> > > worked.
> > >
> > > I've maked this video to show the problem, the quality is not too good but
> > > thats enought to see the problem. It starts to open a few web pages, and

> > then
> > > a few folders.. At the minute 4:12 the problem starts and then when i

> > close
> > > the IE7 the problem disappears. When it windows error sound appears it

> > means
> > > i've tried to open the taskbar with the keys (CTRL+ALT+DEL).
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxCsasuFBQ
> > >
> > > I've allready tested the IE7 with no Add-ons mode and the problem appears.
> > >
> > > Sorry for my bad english, it's not too good, but i need help..

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Error

"Exc4libur" <Exc4libur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45F456D0-BBFA-4802-984F-171C391B74BF@microsoft.com...
> Hello there.. I'm having this problem long time ago.. I've allready formated
> the machine but the problem returns always..
>
> I'm using IE7 and if I open a few tabs, the problem appears.

Define "a few". Your video seems to contradict my meaning of the word. ; }

> I can't open
> more tabs and i cant do anything overhere, cant open the taskbar, when i do
> that i ear the windows error but nothing happens. If i tried to open a
> folder, the result is negative, it doenst open.

That's a normal symptom when you have a resource shortage.
Look at GDI Objects (in Task Manager's Processes tab)
when you are in that state.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

> If i close one tab and then open one folder, this folder appears with bad
> aspect. See this picture:
> http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3792/semttulorf8.jpg
>
> If i close the IE7, the error disappears. I've opened the registry
> visualizor and it appears this results:
> http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/292/semttulo2ke3.jpg
>
> My Operating System is legal (Windows XP SP3), i don't have any kind of
> virus or spyware, i've enough memory to run all the tabs(2gb) and even it
> happens with one or two tabs.
>
> I've allready tested with another browser (Google Chrome) and opened more
> tabs that i open at IE7 and nothing happens.
>
> I've found this article
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;824422 but it doens't
> worked.
>
> I've maked this video to show the problem, the quality is not too good but
> thats enought to see the problem. It starts to open a few web pages, and then
> a few folders.. At the minute 4:12 the problem starts and then when i close
> the IE7 the problem disappears. When it windows error sound appears it means
> i've tried to open the taskbar with the keys (CTRL+ALT+DEL).
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxCsasuFBQ
>
> I've allready tested the IE7 with no Add-ons mode and the problem appears.
>
> Sorry for my bad english, it's not too good, but i need help..
>
> Mrcio Faria.

Exc4libur

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Error
Hi, sorry for my bad expression.
Sometimes, the problem appears between 5/10 tabs opened. At the video i've
opened at least 30 tabs.. (done that with the Chrome and nothing happens) and
then the problem returns.

GDI Objects? Sorry. Didn't understood your point.

Márcio Faria.

----