Saving an image from a website.

randwill

Saving an image from a website.
On this site: http://www.moviezine.se/filmsidor/lat_den_ratte.shtml when you
click on the small thumbnails of the photos on the lower right, they
enlarge. How can I save an image at the large size? I can save the low res
thumbnail-sized pictures by right clicking > Save picture as... but I can
find no way to save the enlarged version to my hard disc. Is this possible?
Thank you.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Re: Saving an image from a website.
View the page source and you'll see the image paths. Copy the image path to
your browser to open the jpg...then right lick and copy.

"randwill" <rwilliams4254@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
news:6pOdnc956PylJPbUnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@giganews.com ...
: On this site: http://www.moviezine.se/filmsidor/lat_den_ratte.shtml when
you
: click on the small thumbnails of the photos on the lower right, they
: enlarge. How can I save an image at the large size? I can save the low res
: thumbnail-sized pictures by right clicking > Save picture as... but I can
: find no way to save the enlarged version to my hard disc. Is this
possible?
: Thank you.
:
:

randwill

Re: Saving an image from a website.
Thanks Tom. That worked. It was a bit of a needle in a haystack situation,
but once I figured out what I was looking for, I was able to grab the images
I needed.

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" <tom@youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> View the page source and you'll see the image paths. Copy the image path
> your browser to open the jpg...then right lick and copy.
>
> "randwill" <rwilliams4254@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:6pOdnc956PylJPbUnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@giganews.com ...
> : On this site: http://www.moviezine.se/filmsidor/lat_den_ratte.shtml when
> you
> : click on the small thumbnails of the photos on the lower right, they
> : enlarge. How can I save an image at the large size? I can save the low
> res
> : thumbnail-sized pictures by right clicking > Save picture as... but I
> can
> : find no way to save the enlarged version to my hard disc. Is this
> possible?
> : Thank you.
> :
> :

WizOfOdd

Re: Saving an image from a website.
Sometimes you can just right click on the thumbnail and select "Save Target"
instead of just Save. This is a little simpler than searching the code page;
but you need to verify what you get since it seems to not work on some sites.