Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

I E 7

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
Coffeekid
 

Posts: n/a
I E 7
As from yesterday, when I log on to www.alditravel.co.uk, fill in all
details, then click on "Search".....I am then thrown out back to the desk
top, can anyone help.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I E 7
Is that the /only/ website where you experience this behavior? If so,
contact the owner of the website.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Coffeekid wrote:
> As from yesterday, when I log on to www.alditravel.co.uk, fill in all
> details, then click on "Search".....I am then thrown out back to the desk
> top, can anyone help.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2009
Coffeekid
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I E 7
Hello..........

Yes, it is the only site with this problem, but I can log in and search on
another PC, OK..........can this be solved????

Many Thanks Leonard

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Is that the /only/ website where you experience this behavior? If so,
> contact the owner of the website.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Coffeekid wrote:
> > As from yesterday, when I log on to www.alditravel.co.uk, fill in all
> > details, then click on "Search".....I am then thrown out back to the desk
> > top, can anyone help.

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-13-2009
Donald Anadell
 

Posts: n/a
Re: I E 7

"Coffeekid" <Coffeekid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:74204937-913C-40A5-AAD8-F233B1301735@microsoft.com...
> Hello..........
>
> Yes, it is the only site with this problem, but I can log in and search on
> another PC, OK..........can this be solved????


In your original post you said that when you clicked on the Search Button
at:
http://www.alditravel.co.uk/bargain-flights/
that you were "thrown out back to the desktop". Does this mean that when
you click on the Search button that IE7 closes?

If so, have you tried starting IE7 without Add-ons to see if the same
behavior persists?

Good luck,

Donald Anadell


>
> Many Thanks Leonard
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> Is that the /only/ website where you experience this behavior? If so,
>> contact the owner of the website.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> Coffeekid wrote:
>> > As from yesterday, when I log on to www.alditravel.co.uk, fill in all
>> > details, then click on "Search".....I am then thrown out back to the
>> > desk
>> > top, can anyone help.

>>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:26.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120