Printing web pages from IE7

Frank

Printing web pages from IE7
Hi,
I need to print a bunch of web pages exactly as they appear online. I tried opening the pages in Word, but the formatting is messed up. Any suggestions on the best way to do this?

Thanks!
Frank
Gordon

Re: Printing web pages from IE7
"Frank" <NoPersonalEmail@Thankyou.com> wrote in message
>Hi,
>I need to print a bunch of web pages exactly as they appear online. I tried
>opening the pages in Word, but the formatting is messed up. Any suggestions
>on the best way to do this?

Why aren't you printing them direct from IE?

And please post in plain text, not HTML.
Thanks

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Frank

Re: Printing web pages from IE7
Hi,

Printing from IE7 changes the formatting of the page and some of the images
do not appear. I used Firefox and it prints perfectly. The pages also print
perfect from Safari on a Mac.

Thanks,
Frank

"Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "Frank" <NoPersonalEmail@Thankyou.com> wrote in message
>>Hi,
>>I need to print a bunch of web pages exactly as they appear online. I
>>tried opening the pages in Word, but the formatting is messed up. Any
>>suggestions on the best way to do this?

> Why aren't you printing them direct from IE?
>
> And please post in plain text, not HTML.
> Thanks
>

> --
> Asking a question?
> Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
> your OS, Service Pack level
> and the FULL contents of any error message(s)

Re: Printing web pages from IE7
Make IE your default again then test printing from IE.