Wrong results in Google and Live Search

Hugo

Wrong results in Google and Live Search
Today I started getting wrong results but only happens in one of my two
computers.
This is the result page when I was looking for "New York DMV" with Live
Search.
Anybody can give me an idea what's wrong?
I deleted all browsing history, temporary files, cookies and also I reset my
IE7 to default configuration.

Web1-10 of 1,520,000 results· Advanced
See also:Images, Video, News, Maps, More ▼Health
Local
Products
QnABeta
xRank
See all...Sponsored sitesCompare Insurance Quotes- HomeTownQuotes.com
We Will Find The Best Deal For YOU

ResultsNew York State Department of Motor Vehicles - NYS DMV - NYSDMV ...
NYS DMV, NYSDMV, New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, driver
license, vehicle title, vehicle registration, vehicle inspection, repair,
download forms, on-line transactions.

classifieds.livedeal.com · Cached page
New York - DMV.ORG
New York * information at DMV.ORG. Find information for * and other New York
DMV information. ... Summary: Prevent identity theft. What is identity theft,
reporting identity theft ...

www.clickndirect.com · Cached page
New York DMV Guide - New York DMV Forms, License & Registration - DMV ...
New York DMV Guide with access to New York DMV forms, license, registration,
practice tests, driver resources and more.

www.findlinks.com · Cached page
New York DMV Guide - DMV.ORG - The Unofficial Guide to the NY DMV
New York DMV Guide. Drivers License, Registration, New York DMV Forms,
Locations & Hours, Phone Numbers, and Driving Schools.

www.ave99.com · Cached page
New York Passport - DMV.ORG
Leonard Grey

Re: Wrong results in Google and Live Search
Your computer is infected with adware.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Hugo wrote:
> Today I started getting wrong results but only happens in one of my two
> computers.
> This is the result page when I was looking for "New York DMV" with Live
> Search.
> Anybody can give me an idea what's wrong?
> I deleted all browsing history, temporary files, cookies and also I reset my
> IE7 to default configuration.
>
> Web1-10 of 1,520,000 results· Advanced
> See also:Images, Video, News, Maps, More ▼Health
> Local
> Products
> QnABeta
> xRank
> See all...Sponsored sitesCompare Insurance Quotes- HomeTownQuotes.com
> We Will Find The Best Deal For YOU
>
> ResultsNew York State Department of Motor Vehicles - NYS DMV - NYSDMV ...
> NYS DMV, NYSDMV, New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, driver
> license, vehicle title, vehicle registration, vehicle inspection, repair,
> download forms, on-line transactions.
>
> classifieds.livedeal.com · Cached page
> New York - DMV.ORG
> New York * information at DMV.ORG. Find information for * and other New York
> DMV information. ... Summary: Prevent identity theft. What is identity theft,
> reporting identity theft ...
>
> www.clickndirect.com · Cached page
> New York DMV Guide - New York DMV Forms, License & Registration - DMV ...
> New York DMV Guide with access to New York DMV forms, license, registration,
> practice tests, driver resources and more.
>
> www.findlinks.com · Cached page
> New York DMV Guide - DMV.ORG - The Unofficial Guide to the NY DMV
> New York DMV Guide. Drivers License, Registration, New York DMV Forms,
> Locations & Hours, Phone Numbers, and Driving Schools.
>
> www.ave99.com · Cached page
> New York Passport - DMV.ORG

Hugo

RE: Wrong results in Google and Live Search
Mr. Leonard Grey. Thanks for your answer. Very funny.
Now...Is there anybody that can help me with my question?