IE photo gallery forward (or return arrows) stoppedworking ???

donna roberts

IE photo gallery forward (or return arrows) stoppedworking ???
I have a realtor.com listing that has 25 pictures. I used to be able to view all of the pictures by clicking on the option to view the 25 Pics and then use the scroll bar to page through all 25 pics. For some reason (????) the scroll bars are no longer paging through the pictures. Do you have any ideas as to what might be causing this? I have modified numerous IE settings in an attempt to fix the problem and nothing has worked so far. If you want to view the problem and see if you can see the 25 pics, look at the following link:

http://www.realtor.com/search/listin...&lsn=1&srcnt=1

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng
Don Varnau

Re: IE photo gallery forward (or return arrows) stopped working ???

[Answered from microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
Via the web:
or Outlook Express or another newsreader:
Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm ]
- - - -
Hi,
Which version of Windows? (Including SP level- SP1,SP2,etc.)
Which version of Internet Explorer?

I experienced very slow loading on an older machine. A newer machine with
more memory and a faster processor did OK.

Try clearing your Temporary Internet Files and closing other programs. See
if that improves performance.

Assuming IE7...
Start Internet Explorer without add-ons from:
Right-click the IE icon on the desktop. Choose Start without add-ons.
or
Programs> Accessories> System tools> Internet Explorer (no add-ons)
If the problem goes away, you have an incompatible browser add-on installed.

For troubleshooting information see:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928426

Hope this helps,
Don