About Tab browsing

Kidam

About Tab browsing
Hello everybody !

First of all, I LOVE tab browsing. Between tabs and me it was love at first
sight. (and dont be jealous but this love story begun with netscap...)

But there is something that break my heart every time a new browser (or new
version of a browser) appear... There is no way of setting it for the links
to open by default in new tabs just by clicing on them. I always have to
press the control key.

Can you, in futur improvments of IE, add an new option to make possible for
users to chose exactly how to open links. From "open in a new window" to
"open in a new tab" by simple clic without having to press any key to do that
?

I agree. Press Control key to open links in a new tab is not an olympic
achievment, but if it's possible to do without, I will be the most happy guy
in the world.

Thank you and keep on the good work !

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

https://www.microsoft.com/communitie...orer. general
Gordon

Re: About Tab browsing
"Kidam" <Kidam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello everybody !
>
> First of all, I LOVE tab browsing. Between tabs and me it was love at
> first
> sight. (and dont be jealous but this love story begun with netscap...)
>
> But there is something that break my heart every time a new browser (or
> new
> version of a browser) appear... There is no way of setting it for the
> links
> to open by default in new tabs just by clicing on them. I always have to
> press the control key.
>
> Can you, in futur improvments of IE, add an new option to make possible
> for
> users to chose exactly how to open links. From "open in a new window" to
> "open in a new tab" by simple clic without having to press any key to do
> that
> ?
>
> I agree. Press Control key to open links in a new tab is not an olympic
> achievment, but if it's possible to do without, I will be the most happy
> guy
> in the world.
>
> Thank you and keep on the good work !

try Right-Click......

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Steve Hebert

Re: About Tab browsing
Or better yet (if available): middle button click.

Steve