error message with IE7

Ben

error message with IE7
Even though I have disabled all debugging checkboxes under internet options
advanced, I still get frequent Internet Explorer Script Error popups when
using the internet.

Does any have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ben
rob^_^

Re: error message with IE7
Hi Ben,

Does this happen in no-Addons mode.

There are some addons (can't remember them by name) that reset the Internet
Options for debugging each time the browser is started. To test this open IE
and turn off the two debugging options. Close and then re-open the browser.
The Debug option will be enabled even though you have previously disabled
them.

If this works you will have to disable your toolbars one by one until you
find the one causing the problem.

If you find this is the case could you post back with the name and
properties of the offending Addon. (use the Addons manager to copy and paste
the properties of a toolbar/BHO (right click context menu).

Regards.

"Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Even though I have disabled all debugging checkboxes under internet
> options
> advanced, I still get frequent Internet Explorer Script Error popups when
> using the internet.
>
> Does any have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben

Ben

Re: error message with IE7

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Does this happen in no-Addons mode.
>
> There are some addons (can't remember them by name) that reset the Internet
> Options for debugging each time the browser is started. To test this open IE
> and turn off the two debugging options. Close and then re-open the browser.
> The Debug option will be enabled even though you have previously disabled
> them.
>
> If this works you will have to disable your toolbars one by one until you
> find the one causing the problem.
>
> If you find this is the case could you post back with the name and
> properties of the offending Addon. (use the Addons manager to copy and paste
> the properties of a toolbar/BHO (right click context menu).
>
> Regards.
>
> "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Even though I have disabled all debugging checkboxes under internet
> > options
> > advanced, I still get frequent Internet Explorer Script Error popups when
> > using the internet.
> >
> > Does any have any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Ben

I disabled an addoo called virtual camera IE menu and this took care of the
problem.

Thanks!

Ben
rob^_^

Re: error message with IE7
Hi Ben,

Do you have the site name where you downloaded this Addon from?

A web search for "virtual camera IE" returns too many Irish Photographers.
(IE is the country code for Ireland)

Once we find out who the publisher is we can let them know that their Addon
is crap.

> "rob^_^" wrote:
>
>> Hi Ben,
>>
>> Does this happen in no-Addons mode.
>>
>> There are some addons (can't remember them by name) that reset the
>> Internet
>> Options for debugging each time the browser is started. To test this open
>> IE
>> and turn off the two debugging options. Close and then re-open the
>> browser.
>> The Debug option will be enabled even though you have previously disabled
>> them.
>>
>> If this works you will have to disable your toolbars one by one until you
>> find the one causing the problem.
>>
>> If you find this is the case could you post back with the name and
>> properties of the offending Addon. (use the Addons manager to copy and
>> paste
>> the properties of a toolbar/BHO (right click context menu).
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Even though I have disabled all debugging checkboxes under internet
>> > options
>> > advanced, I still get frequent Internet Explorer Script Error popups
>> > when
>> > using the internet.
>> >
>> > Does any have any suggestions?
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>> >
>> > Ben

> I disabled an addoo called virtual camera IE menu and this took care of
> the
> problem.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ben

Ben

Re: error message with IE7

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Do you have the site name where you downloaded this Addon from?
>
> A web search for "virtual camera IE" returns too many Irish Photographers.
> (IE is the country code for Ireland)
>
> Once we find out who the publisher is we can let them know that their Addon
> is crap.
>
> Regards.
>
> "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "rob^_^" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Ben,
> >>
> >> Does this happen in no-Addons mode.
> >>
> >> There are some addons (can't remember them by name) that reset the
> >> Internet
> >> Options for debugging each time the browser is started. To test this open
> >> IE
> >> and turn off the two debugging options. Close and then re-open the
> >> browser.
> >> The Debug option will be enabled even though you have previously disabled
> >> them.
> >>
> >> If this works you will have to disable your toolbars one by one until you
> >> find the one causing the problem.
> >>
> >> If you find this is the case could you post back with the name and
> >> properties of the offending Addon. (use the Addons manager to copy and
> >> paste
> >> the properties of a toolbar/BHO (right click context menu).
> >>
> >> Regards.
> >>
> >> "Ben" <Ben@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> > I disabled an addoo called virtual camera IE menu and this took care of
> > the
> > problem.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Ben

I was looking at virtual cameras several weeks ago and believe it came from
http://www.soundmorning.com/. It is a virtualcameramenu.dll.

Ben
rob^_^

Re: error message with IE7
Thanks Ben. You have been most helpful. We will be better able to answer
questions with your help.