IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site

Imagerep

IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site
Not having this problem when using IE7, the blog site I often use has an GO
DOWN and GO UP button so one can quickly move to either the bottom or top of
a page. For some reason after the install of IE8, when I click on these
icons, there is a quick flash of the icon, but nothing happens. The page
view is the same.
Is this a bug in IE8 or is there an advanced option to correct?
Thank you
Gordon

Re: IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site
Imagerep wrote:
> Not having this problem when using IE7, the blog site I often use has an GO
> DOWN and GO UP button so one can quickly move to either the bottom or top of
> a page. For some reason after the install of IE8, when I click on these
> icons, there is a quick flash of the icon, but nothing happens. The page
> view is the same.
> Is this a bug in IE8 or is there an advanced option to correct?
> Thank you

IE8 is BETA.......

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level
Bruce Hagen

"Imagerep" <Imagerep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Not having this problem when using IE7, the blog site I often use has an
> GO
> DOWN and GO UP button so one can quickly move to either the bottom or top
> of
> a page. For some reason after the install of IE8, when I click on these
> icons, there is a quick flash of the icon, but nothing happens. The page
> view is the same.
> Is this a bug in IE8 or is there an advanced option to correct?
> Thank you

IE8 Beta Newsgroups.

In Your Newsreader:

In The Web Interface:

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
Imperial Beach, CA

Imagerep

RE: IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site

Yes, It's Beta so hopefully this appearant bug will be fixed for the final
release. I just was not sure if it's a bug or something that a box needed to
be checked.

Any clue when the Final Release will happen?

Imagerep wrote:
> Yes, It's Beta so hopefully this appearant bug will be fixed for the final
> release. I just was not sure if it's a bug or something that a box needed to
> be checked.
>
> Any clue when the Final Release will happen?

See Bruce's reply...

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level
Imagerep

Re: IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site
I now see I posted this in the wrong Blog. sorry.
Looks like there are a host of issues to be fixed. Instead of re-installing
IE7, I'll keep IE8 Beta and hang in there.
Thanks to all for the responses.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

> "Imagerep" <Imagerep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Not having this problem when using IE7, the blog site I often use has an
> > GO
> > DOWN and GO UP button so one can quickly move to either the bottom or top
> > of
> > a page. For some reason after the install of IE8, when I click on these
> > icons, there is a quick flash of the icon, but nothing happens. The page
> > view is the same.
> > Is this a bug in IE8 or is there an advanced option to correct?
> > Thank you

> IE8 Beta Newsgroups.
>
> In Your Newsreader:
>
> In The Web Interface:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta
> --
>
> Bruce Hagen
> MS-MVP Outlook Express
> Imperial Beach, CA

Re: IE8 does not allow for UP/DOWN button in Blog site
When it's ready.