IE7 Autocomplete passwords

Pandz

IE7 Autocomplete passwords
On ie7 when i put in my email address and password the autocomplete passwords
box pops up asking if i want it to remember this password, you get a choice
of yes or no, If I choose yes it works fine, If i choose No then from herein
I have to manually enter both e-mail and password and I chose No by mistake.
How do I get it to ask me again and so choose yes, I have read somewhere to
delete the email or name field but as i chose no it doesnt remember this and
doesnt appear in the list, only my other addresses appear so i cannot do this.
I have looked in the registry in intelliforms - storage 1 and 2 and there
are loads of entries but they do not say what they are for and so im confused.
During the hours of searching the internet I have come accross several other
people asking the same question but no one seems to be able to provide the
answer.
Please help

Re: IE7 Autocomplete passwords
Delete all Cookies.

Pandz wrote:
> On ie7 when i put in my email address and password the autocomplete
> passwords box pops up asking if i want it to remember this password, you
> get a choice of yes or no, If I choose yes it works fine, If i choose No
> then from herein I have to manually enter both e-mail and password and I
> chose No by mistake. How do I get it to ask me again and so choose yes, I
> have read somewhere to delete the email or name field but as i chose no it
> doesnt remember this and doesnt appear in the list, only my other
> addresses
> appear so i cannot do this. I have looked in the registry in
> intelliforms -
> storage 1 and 2 and there
> are loads of entries but they do not say what they are for and so im
> confused. During the hours of searching the internet I have come accross
> several other people asking the same question but no one seems to be able
> to provide the answer.
> Please help

Robert Aldwinckle

"Pandz" <Pandz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90F3FA08-E7A4-4E86-9BB4-CD8C7895DD29@microsoft.com...
> On ie7 when i put in my email address and password the autocomplete passwords
> box pops up asking if i want it to remember this password, you get a choice
> of yes or no, If I choose yes it works fine, If i choose No then from herein
> I have to manually enter both e-mail and password and I chose No by mistake.
> How do I get it to ask me again and so choose yes,

> I have read somewhere to delete the email or name field
> but as i chose no it doesnt remember this and doesnt appear in the list,

That tip only works on passwords saved by AutoComplete for Forms.
Sounds like you have a dialog with a different implementation.

> only my other addresses appear so i cannot do this.
> I have looked in the registry in intelliforms - storage 1 and 2 and there
> are loads of entries but they do not say what they are for and so im confused.
> During the hours of searching the internet I have come accross several other
> people asking the same question but no one seems to be able to provide the
> answer.
> Please help

Did you come across suggestions to use PSPV (from NirSoft)? ; )

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---