problems downloading internet files with Vista

Jean Jack

problems downloading internet files with Vista
I have the same problem that you had. Did you solve it? I am desperated aout it.

Thanks

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Don Varnau

Re: problems downloading internet files with Vista
Hi,
Your post has been forwarded to the newsgroup
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general We can't see the previous message
(the one you're replying to.)

You will receive better help by accessing the newsgroup via the web
interface:

or Outlook Express or another newsreader:
Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Additional information would be very useful, such as:
Which version of Windows? (Including SP level- SP1,SP2,etc.)
Which version of Internet Explorer?
What third-party security programs are running?
-
Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

<Jean Jack> wrote in message news:20091645915osartj@hotmail.com...
> I have the same problem that you had. Did you solve it? I am desperated

aout it.

> Thanks
>
> EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Gordon

Re: problems downloading internet files with Vista
"Jean Jack" wrote in message news:20091645915osartj@hotmail.com...
>I have the same problem that you had. Did you solve it? I am desperated
>aout it.
>
> Thanks
>
> EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Posted and mailed

To whom are you talking and about what?
The "forum" that you are posting in leaches off the Microsoft News servers
in order to make it look far busier than it really is. Everyone who uses the
MS News servers sees your post on it's own - we have NO IDEA what you are
talking about and to whom you are talking.

This is not your fault - the fault lies with the forum owners who do not
explain to members that their posts end up on global Usenet newsgroups.
If you MUST continue to post in this "forum" then please at least quote the
post you are replying to, and do NOT change the subject line.

You would be far better off however, using a news reader and subscribing to
these news groups direct.

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

Thank you

--
Asking a question?