cannot print in ie7

thom eisenberger

cannot print in ie7
I tried to us the command prompt but am having no success. When the prompt comes up it shows C:\user\username> . I tried to type in the command you suggested but it would not take it. I need help in knowing what to do next or how to type in the command.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com
Gordon

Re: cannot print in ie7
"thom eisenberger" wrote in message news:2009159957thomegunn@verizon.net...
>I tried to us the command prompt but am having no success. When the prompt
>comes up it shows C:\user\username> . I tried to type in the command you
>suggested but it would not take it. I need help in knowing what to do next
>or how to type in the command.
>
> EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Posted and mailed

To whom are you talking and about what?
The "forum" that you are posting in leaches off the Microsoft News servers
in order to make it look far busier than it really is. Everyone who uses the
MS News servers sees your post on it's own - we have NO IDEA what you are
talking about and to whom you are talking.

This is not your fault - the fault lies with the forum owners who do not
explain to members that their posts end up on global Usenet newsgroups.
If you MUST continue to post in this "forum" then please at least quote the
post you are replying to, and do NOT change the subject line.

You would be far better off however, using a news reader and subscribing to
these news groups direct.

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express/Windows Mail Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...roupsetup.mspx

Thank you

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Re: cannot print in ie7
I know that you're replying to a post of mine (in some other thread) as I
received an unrequested and unexpected email notification from
eggheadcafe.com about your post...but I have no idea what you're talking
about or referring to.

If you can find the previous thread and reply to my post in it via
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general,
I'd at least have a clue. PS: Quote my entire post in your reply.

Better yet, use your default newsreader to access this newsgroup:
~PA Bear