search engine problems - common sites not in list

Thortc

search engine problems - common sites not in list
I am using msn search and google and type in simple searches like Costco,
Ford, or Sears. The search results will show the title of the correct site I
am looking for but the link is to anti-virus software trials or job search
sites; everything but the site I want. In fact the corporate sites I am
looking for never even show up on any of the pages that turn up.

Re: search engine problems - common sites not in list

2. Run this online scan (in safe mode w/networking, if need be):

3. Run additional checks for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis
log to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm