shockwave swf

Robin

shockwave swf
shockwave swf files won't play in Vista ie7 but they will in firefox. Does
anyone know if the default security settings are blocking it somehow? The
error code in the yellow triangle says "object ecpected".

Thanks

Donald Anadell

Re: shockwave swf

"Robin" <greetings@html.com> wrote in message
> shockwave swf files won't play in Vista ie7 but they will in firefox.
> Does anyone know if the default security settings are blocking it somehow?
> The error code in the yellow triangle says "object ecpected".

I'm assuming here that you mean the .swf files that are on the Internet and
you clicking on a link in the form of "someserver.com/some.swf", and the
results is toget a blank screen with an error icon on the status bars lower
left corner.

If this is the case you need to enable Local Machine Lockdown in order get
..swf files to display in the browser when clicking on links that link
directly to .swf files on the Internet.

Tools||Internet Options||Advanced||Security

Remove the checkmark in the box next to "Allow active content to run in
files on My Computer".

Additional resource:

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> Thanks

Robin

Re: shockwave swf
Cool. That fixed it. Thanks.

> Cool. That fixed it. Thanks.

You're welcome Robin, glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell