Temporary Limited Text Size Increase/Zoom

CamryMyst

Temporary Limited Text Size Increase/Zoom
I've worn glasses or contacts for almost 45 years and there are times when
the vision is stressed and it is difficulty to view text on the computer
screen. Usually it's a challenge to view the small numbers given as
confirmations for bill payments, sometimes the text/number verifications
especially when they are connected and always possible mispellings and
wondering how many I's or L's one has type. Increasing the text size to
Largest does not resolve this issue.

Suggestion: If one of the drop down menu items when you highlight a word or
phrase was ZOOM and when selected, the highlighted area pops up in a
temporary window or box at like 500% it would sure be nice.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

rob^_^

Re: Temporary Limited Text Size Increase/Zoom
Start>Run>Magnifier

A command bar button...

"CamryMyst" <CamryMyst@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've worn glasses or contacts for almost 45 years and there are times when
> the vision is stressed and it is difficulty to view text on the computer
> screen. Usually it's a challenge to view the small numbers given as
> confirmations for bill payments, sometimes the text/number verifications
> especially when they are connected and always possible mispellings and
> wondering how many I's or L's one has type. Increasing the text size to
> Largest does not resolve this issue.
>
> Suggestion: If one of the drop down menu items when you highlight a word
> or
> phrase was ZOOM and when selected, the highlighted area pops up in a
> temporary window or box at like 500% it would sure be nice.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Temporary Limited Text Size Increase/Zoom
In Internet Explorer 7:

1- View > Text Size, or
2- Click the down arrow next to the magnifying glass in the lower
right-hand corner of the frame.

In Windows XP (you didn't specify your version of Windows):

Start > Accessories > Accessibility > Magnifier
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est