Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?

~BD~

Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?
This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
Explorer 7
http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21

However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5

I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can
see. (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this occurence.
TIA)

Dave

Sammy Castagna

Re: Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?
I do not see anything wrong with IE6 looks good.

Sammy

"~BD~" <BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
> Explorer 7
> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>
> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right hand
> side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5
>
> I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can see.
> (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this occurence. TIA)
>
> Dave

Alias

~BD~ wrote:
> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
> Explorer 7
> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>
> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
> hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5
>
> I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can
> see. (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this occurence.
> TIA)
>
> Dave

Works fine in max view but you're right, if you don't max out the
Window, it's not right on the right. I am using Ubuntu and FF 3.0.5 to
view it.

Alias

Re: Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?
Please don't feed the trolls...especially /this/ crossposting troll.

> "~BD~" <BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
>> Explorer 7
>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>>
>> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right hand
>> side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5
>>
>> I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can see.
>> (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this occurence. TIA)
>>
>> Dave

C A Upsdell

~BD~ wrote:
> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
> Explorer 7
> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>
> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
> hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5

112 HTML Errors. 3 CSS errors. Don't blame the browser when the
designer can't create good code.
Richie Hardwick

Re: Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?
"~BD~" <BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
>Explorer 7
>http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>
>However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
>hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5

Same FF version, but everything is clean here.

Richie Hardwick
Richie Hardwick

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:

>Please don't feed the trolls...especially /this/ crossposting troll.

Is he a troll because he crossposts or because you and he have an
unsettled beef?

>> "~BD~" <BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
>>> Explorer 7
>>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>>>
>>> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right hand
>>> side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5
>>>
>>> I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can see.
>>> (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this occurence. TIA)
>>>
>>> Dave

Richie Hardwick
~BD~

"Alias" <iamaliasNUKE@gmailTHIS.com> wrote in message
> ~BD~ wrote:
>> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
>> Explorer 7
>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>>
>> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
>> hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5
>>
>> I'd be most interested to learn if others see the errors which I can
>> see. (If you can, perhaps you can suggest a reason for this
>> occurence. TIA)
>>
>> Dave

> Works fine in max view but you're right, if you don't max out the
> Window, it's not right on the right. I am using Ubuntu and FF 3.0.5 to
> view it.
>
> Alias

Many thanks for your reply, Alias

I get the same result here, too:-
http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?page=23

The site owner is, I believe, a computing 'expert' and it surprises me
that this error has not been a) Noted and/or b) Corrected

I do not believe my query unreasonable, and I cross-post to reach the
maximum number of 'eyes' to help me.

Why, I wonder, does DYER THE LIAR feel that I'm simply a troll. *And* he
emphasises ....... /that/ troll - does that mean I'm getting to be good
at it? <s>

Dave

~BD~

"C A Upsdell" <""cupsdell\"@nospam@upsdell.com"> wrote in message
> ~BD~ wrote:
>> This web page looks absolutely fine (to me) when viewed with Internet
>> Explorer 7
>> http://thespykiller.co.uk/index.php?...91 88&page=21
>>
>> However, there are 'errors' (or rather, *I* see errors) on the right
>> hand side when viewed with Firefox 3.0.5

> 112 HTML Errors. 3 CSS errors. Don't blame the browser when the
> designer can't create good code.

Thank you for your response, 'C A Upsdell' - much appreciated.

May I assume that you did, indeed, not the error on the RHS of the page?

Please see my response to Alias. Thanks again.

Dave

~BD~

Re: Is IE7 so much better than Firefox?
Ooops! I should have said "note the error"! Sorry.

Dave