Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

ie 6.0

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2008
survivor
 

Posts: n/a
ie 6.0
I was using ie 6.0 for a long time but somehow files have been lost and when
I download again it still won't open.I had to switch to firefox to get
online.I want to go back to int exp but have not been able to find any way of
doing it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2008
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ie 6.0
What exactly does "files have been lost" mean?

What version of Windows are you using?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

survivor wrote:
> I was using ie 6.0 for a long time but somehow files have been lost and when
> I download again it still won't open.I had to switch to firefox to get
> online.I want to go back to int exp but have not been able to find any way of
> doing it.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2008
survivor
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ie 6.0

I am using windows xp pro and I no longer can use int explorer as my
browser. I had someone install firefox so I could get online.I do not like
firefox and would like int.exp back.I have tried a reinstall from my cd but
that doesn't help.I did get this message once <windowsroot>\system32\hal.dll
missing. I am just about ready to take it to a shop to see what can be done.
"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> What exactly does "files have been lost" mean?
>
> What version of Windows are you using?
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> survivor wrote:
> > I was using ie 6.0 for a long time but somehow files have been lost and when
> > I download again it still won't open.I had to switch to firefox to get
> > online.I want to go back to int exp but have not been able to find any way of
> > doing it.

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2008
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ie 6.0
Taking it to the shop sounds like a wise idea.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

survivor wrote:
> I am using windows xp pro and I no longer can use int explorer as my
> browser. I had someone install firefox so I could get online.I do not like
> firefox and would like int.exp back.I have tried a reinstall from my cd but
> that doesn't help.I did get this message once <windowsroot>\system32\hal.dll
> missing. I am just about ready to take it to a shop to see what can be done.
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> What exactly does "files have been lost" mean?
>>
>> What version of Windows are you using?
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> survivor wrote:
>>> I was using ie 6.0 for a long time but somehow files have been lost and when
>>> I download again it still won't open.I had to switch to firefox to get
>>> online.I want to go back to int exp but have not been able to find any way of
>>> doing it.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:00.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120