Security settings-automatic fix message coming up every day

Chris

Security settings-automatic fix message coming up every day
Over the past four days when I open IE7 I get the warning in the information
bar that the security settings put me at risk and I am asked if I want to fix
the settings automatically. Each time I agree to fix the settings and the
warning in the information bar goes away. I am good for the rest of the day.
However, the next day I open IE7, I get the same message. At first I thought
it may have been something I did at the end of the day when shutting down.
Now I know I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. There seems to be no
logic to this action since the settings are fixed and should remain in that
state.

Any ideas what could be going on?

I am not an IT guy, but a bit of a computer geek. This occurs at work - a
large network with over 3000 workstations. We have a firewall and internet
blocking/monitoring software. I called our IT folks who tell me to keep doing
what I'm doing and they are working on it. I can't believe the problem is
that complicated that it can't be fixed readily.
Leonard Grey

Re: Security settings-automatic fix message coming up every day
Your security software is not allowing the change to stay. Check your
security software settings.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est