Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.

JIV

Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.
Help me! I am having a problem with IE7. Whenever I open it, i get an error
message no matter what website i try. I tried all the methods recommended by
the MS site, except for the restore option. I am afraid of losing important
files in my computer. Its so frustrating cause i cant get online to download
any updates or fixes. I am using a different computer to go online. Any
advice?
Leonard Grey

Re: Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.
We can't see your monitor so we don't know what the error message says
says unless you tell us. We also don't know what version of Windows you
have (including the service pack.)
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

JIV wrote:
> Help me! I am having a problem with IE7. Whenever I open it, i get an error
> message no matter what website i try. I tried all the methods recommended by
> the MS site, except for the restore option. I am afraid of losing important
> files in my computer. Its so frustrating cause i cant get online to download
> any updates or fixes. I am using a different computer to go online. Any
> advice?

Re: Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2

AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

JIV wrote:
> Help me! I am having a problem with IE7. Whenever I open it, i get an
> error message no matter what website i try. I tried all the methods
> recommended by the MS site, except for the restore option. I am afraid of
> losing important files in my computer. Its so frustrating cause i cant
> get
> online to download any updates or fixes. I am using a different computer
> to go online. Any advice?

Prof Ted

"JIV" wrote:

> Help me! I am having a problem with IE7. Whenever I open it, i get an error
> message no matter what website i try. I tried all the methods recommended by
> the MS site, except for the restore option. I am afraid of losing important
> files in my computer. Its so frustrating cause i cant get online to download
> any updates or fixes. I am using a different computer to go online. Any
> advice?

Prof Ted

RE: Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.
I had the same problem with IE7 running under Win XP Home, sp2. The message
I received was "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and it happened
for every URL I entered. After reading the posts here, I decided to see what
Mozilla offers. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and installed it. Now I'm back
in business!

"JIV" wrote:

> Help me! I am having a problem with IE7. Whenever I open it, i get an error
> message no matter what website i try. I tried all the methods recommended by
> the MS site, except for the restore option. I am afraid of losing important
> files in my computer. Its so frustrating cause i cant get online to download
> any updates or fixes. I am using a different computer to go online. Any
> advice?

D.

Re: Help! I am having a problem with my IE7.
NOW , what does that tell you ?
professor my ASS !