internet explorer

Jaime

internet explorer
When closing my internet explore it gives a message saying internet explorer
has stopped working and then it restarts it. When I close any of the
browsers opened it does the same thing. Any help would be great.
Leonard Grey

Re: internet explorer
We can't help you without knowing what version of Internet Explorer you
have and what version of Windows you have (including the service pack.)
Also explain what you mean by "any of the browsers opened."

In general, the clearer the question, the clearer the answer.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Jaime wrote:
> When closing my internet explore it gives a message saying internet explorer
> has stopped working and then it restarts it. When I close any of the
> browsers opened it does the same thing. Any help would be great.

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: internet explorer
"Jaime" <Jaime@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When closing my internet explore it gives a message saying internet
> explorer
> has stopped working and then it restarts it. When I close any of the
> browsers opened it does the same thing. Any help would be great.

Do a thorough check for malware, following all of the steps at one of these
Web pages, including HijackThis.
Help with malware:
All MS-MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
whose ads for malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince
you that you owe it to the author. See also:
of.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email