Google sponsored link not working in Internet Explorer 7

ezeedriv@gmail.com

Google sponsored link not working in Internet Explorer 7
This is an ongoing problem for a couple of months now. after install
IE7on this machine.
NONE of the GOOGLE sponsored links for instance will open up for me.
When I cut and paste the address of the sponsor then I connect.
How can I get this resolved?

Re: Google sponsored link not working in Internet Explorer 7
Do they work if you uninstall IE7?

ezeedriv@gmail.com

On Dec 14, 10:30*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do they work if you uninstall IE7?
>

> ezeed...@gmail.com wrote:
> > This is an ongoing problem for a couple of months now. after install
> > IE7on this machine.
> > NONE of the GOOGLE sponsored links for instance will open up for me.
> > When I cut and paste the address of the sponsor then I connect.
> > How can I get this resolved?- Hide quoted text -

YES I have no problem before
Like if I search in google tool bar and right side or top sponsored
link not working in right side some work and some lead me on Goole
OOooooooooP spage say link are broken. Unclouded my ad link,.as a
"DRiving School Toronot" www.ezeedrivingschool.ca. is my ad and my web
are working.

ezeedriv@gmail.com wrote:
>> Do they work if you uninstall IE7?
>>
>>> This is an ongoing problem for a couple of months now. after install
>>> IE7on this machine.
>>> NONE of the GOOGLE sponsored links for instance will open up for me.
>>> When I cut and paste the address of the sponsor then I connect.
>>> How can I get this resolved?

> YES I have no problem before
> Like if I search in google tool bar and right side or top sponsored
> link not working in right side some work and some lead me on Goole
> OOooooooooP spage say link are broken. Unclouded my ad link,.as a
> "DRiving School Toronot" www.ezeedrivingschool.ca. is my ad and my web
> are working.

I didn't ask if you had the problem before, I asked if you still had the
problem after uninstalling IE7.

ezeedriv@gmail.com

On Dec 15, 10:31*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ezeed...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Do they work if you uninstall IE7?

> > YES I have no problem before
> > Like if I search in google tool bar and right side or top sponsored
> > link not working in right side some work and some lead me on Goole
> > OOooooooooP spage say link are broken. Unclouded my ad link,.as a
> > "DRiving School Toronot"www.ezeedrivingschool.ca. is my ad and my web
> > are working.

> I didn't ask if you had the problem before, I asked if you still had the
> problem after uninstalling IE7.

NO problem after uninstalling IE7
only problem with IE7

ezeedriv@gmail.com wrote:

>>> YES I have no problem before
>>> Like if I search in google tool bar and right side or top sponsored
>>> link not working in right side some work and some lead me on Goole
>>> OOooooooooP spage say link are broken. Unclouded my ad link,.as a
>>> "DRiving School Toronot"www.ezeedrivingschool.ca. is my ad and my web
>>> are working.

>> I didn't ask if you had the problem before, I asked if you still had the
>> problem after uninstalling IE7.

> NO problem after uninstalling IE7
> only problem with IE7

Assuming IE7 is install now:

You may have another horked (dirty; bad; flawed) install of IE7. I suggest
that you...

1. Uninstall IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6) EXACTLY per
http://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html [Only use the Command
%windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe if you cannot uninstall via Add/Remove
Programs!]

2a. Uninstall all toolbars and third-party Windows Themes (including Window
Blinds).

2b. Disable all Norton Add-ons, if applicable.

3. Reinstall IE7 EXACTLY per
http://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html#pre-install <= Steps #1-8, #10 &
#11; take note of #12, then STOP!

NB: Use http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.mspx as the

Or Direct Download link:

Tip: Save the installer to your desktop, do not Run it.

4. IMMEDIATELY go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and install any
critical updates offered. If a "Root Certificates" update is listed in the
Optional category, install it to take full advantage of IE7's additional
security.

Also see:

IEBlog : IE7 (Un)Installation and Anti-Malware Applications

What's New in Internet Explorer 7

Release Notes
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/Aa740486.aspx

IEBlog: IE and Windows XP Service Pack 3
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

ezeedriv@gmail.com

On Dec 15, 11:58*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I didn't ask if you had the problem before, I asked if you still had the
> >> problem after uninstalling IE7.

> > NO problem after uninstalling IE7
> > only problem with IE7

> Assuming IE7 is install now:
>
> You may have another horked (dirty; bad; flawed) install of IE7. *I suggest
> that you...
>
> 1. Uninstall IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6) EXACTLY perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html[Only use the Command
> %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe if you cannot uninstall via Add/Remove
> Programs!]
>
> 2a. Uninstall all toolbars and third-party Windows Themes (including Window
> Blinds).
>
> 2b. Disable all Norton Add-ons, if applicable.
>
> 3. Reinstall IE7 EXACTLY perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html#pre-install<= Steps #1-8, #10 &
> #11; take note of #12, then STOP!
>
> NB: Usehttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.mspxas the
> installation source, not Automatic/Windows Update.
>
> Or Direct Download link:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=9ae91ebe-338...
>
> Tip: Save the installer to your desktop, do not Run it.
>
> 4. IMMEDIATELY go tohttp://windowsupdate.microsoft.comand install any
> critical updates offered. *If a "Root Certificates" update is listed inthe
> Optional category, install it to take full advantage of IE7's additional
> security.
>
> Also see:
>
> IEBlog : IE7 (Un)Installation and Anti-Malware Applicationshttp://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/10/11/IE7-Installation-and-Anti...
>
> What's New in Internet Explorer 7http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms649487.aspx
>
> Release Noteshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/Aa740486.aspx
>
> IEBlog: IE and Windows XP Service Pack 3http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/05/05/ie-and-xpsp3.aspx
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net
> DTS-Lhttp://dts-l.net/- Hide quoted text -

thanks i will try all this
ezeedriv@gmail.com

On Dec 15, 12:21*pm, ezeed...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > NO problem after uninstalling IE7
> > > only problem with IE7

> > Assuming IE7 is install now:

> > You may have another horked (dirty; bad; flawed) install of IE7. *I suggest
> > that you...

> > 1. Uninstall IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6) EXACTLY perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html[Only use the Command
> > %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe if you cannot uninstall via Add/Remove
> > Programs!]

> > 2a. Uninstall all toolbars and third-party Windows Themes (including Window
> > Blinds).

> > 2b. Disable all Norton Add-ons, if applicable.

> > 3. Reinstall IE7 EXACTLY perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html#pre-install<= Steps #1-8, #10 &
> > #11; take note of #12, then STOP!

> > NB: Usehttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.mspxasthe
> > installation source, not Automatic/Windows Update.

> > Or Direct Download link:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=9ae91ebe-338...

> > Tip: Save the installer to your desktop, do not Run it.

> > 4. IMMEDIATELY go tohttp://windowsupdate.microsoft.comandinstall any
> > critical updates offered. *If a "Root Certificates" update is listed in the
> > Optional category, install it to take full advantage of IE7's additional
> > security.

> > Also see:

> > IEBlog : IE7 (Un)Installation and Anti-Malware Applicationshttp://blogs..msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/10/11/IE7-Installation-and-Anti...

> > What's New in Internet Explorer 7http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms649487.aspx

> > Release Noteshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/Aa740486.aspx

> > IEBlog: IE and Windows XP Service Pack 3http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/05/05/ie-and-xpsp3.aspx
> > --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> > AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net
> > DTS-Lhttp://dts-l.net/-Hide quoted text -

> thanks i will try all this- Hide quoted text -

Ok I remove IE7 and now. But with IE6 have same problem showing me
the broken Link on sponsored ad.
I checked on other computer ever thing is working fine.
I figured out only my Pc showing this Error.

Richard in AZ

<ezeedriv@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Dec 15, 12:21 pm, ezeed...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > NO problem after uninstalling IE7
> > > only problem with IE7

> > Assuming IE7 is install now:

> > You may have another horked (dirty; bad; flawed) install of IE7. I suggest
> > that you...

> > 1. Uninstall IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6) EXACTLY
> > perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html[Only use the Command
> > %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe if you cannot uninstall via Add/Remove
> > Programs!]

> > 2a. Uninstall all toolbars and third-party Windows Themes (including Window
> > Blinds).

> > 2b. Disable all Norton Add-ons, if applicable.

> > 3. Reinstall IE7 EXACTLY perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html#pre-install<= Steps #1-8,
> > #10 &
> > #11; take note of #12, then STOP!

> > NB: Usehttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.mspxasthe
> > installation source, not Automatic/Windows Update.

> > Or Direct Download link:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=9ae91ebe-338...

> > Tip: Save the installer to your desktop, do not Run it.

> > 4. IMMEDIATELY go tohttp://windowsupdate.microsoft.comandinstall any
> > critical updates offered. If a "Root Certificates" update is listed in the
> > Optional category, install it to take full advantage of IE7's additional
> > security.

> > Also see:

> > IEBlog : IE7 (Un)Installation and Anti-Malware
> > Applicationshttp://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/10/11/IE7-Installation-and-Anti...

> > What's New in Internet Explorer 7http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms649487.aspx

> > Release Noteshttp://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/Aa740486.aspx

> > IEBlog: IE and Windows XP Service Pack
> > 3http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2008/05/05/ie-and-xpsp3.aspx
> > --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
> > AumHa VSOP & Adminhttp://aumha.net
> > DTS-Lhttp://dts-l.net/-Hide quoted text -

> thanks i will try all this- Hide quoted text -

Ok I remove IE7 and now. But with IE6 have same problem showing me
the broken Link on sponsored ad.
I checked on other computer ever thing is working fine.
I figured out only my Pc showing this Error.

This problem is due to Ad Blocking software, or even the modified "HOSTS" file offered on
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
If you have installed, or used programs like Ad-Aware or other Ad Blocking software you will have
this problem (?).

ezeedriv@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Assuming IE7 is install now:

>>> You may have another horked (dirty; bad; flawed) install of IE7. I
>>> suggest
>>> that you...

>>> 1. Uninstall IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6) EXACTLY
>>> perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html[Only use the Command
>>> %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe if you cannot uninstall via
>>> Add/Remove
>>> Programs!]

>>> 2a. Uninstall all toolbars and third-party Windows Themes (including
>>> Window
>>> Blinds).

>>> 2b. Disable all Norton Add-ons, if applicable.

>>> 3. Reinstall IE7 EXACTLY
>>> perhttp://www.ie-vista.com/known_issues.html#pre-install<= Steps #1-8,
>>> #10 & #11; take note of #12, then STOP!

>>> NB: Usehttp://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.mspxasthe
>>> installation source, not Automatic/Windows Update.

>>> Or Direct Download
>>> link:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...d=9ae91ebe-338...

>>> Tip: Save the installer to your desktop, do not Run it.

>>> 4. IMMEDIATELY go tohttp://windowsupdate.microsoft.comandinstall any
>>> critical updates offered. If a "Root Certificates" update is listed in
>>> the
>>> Optional category, install it to take full advantage of IE7's additional
>>> security.

<snip>

>> thanks i will try all this

> Ok I remove IE7 and now. But with IE6 have same problem showing me
> the broken Link on sponsored ad.
> I checked on other computer ever thing is working fine.
> I figured out only my Pc showing this Error.

What Richard in AZ said.