Re: how can i clear all password that is cached on a rodc

N. Miller

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 03:16:46 -0600, Brian Komar wrote:

> Actually, if you used a normal browser ...

Firefox is a normal browser; as are Safari, Seamonkey, and Opera.

> ... you would see that there is no error

Well, I certainly don't see any errors using either Firefox 3.0.4, or Opera
9.62, so ...

> I feel that my reputation is safe ...

I will concur with that comment. And pardon me for changing the groups, but
I am not subscribed to any which were cross posted, and this is a browser
question.

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
Shenan Stanley

N. Miller wrote:
> I will concur with that comment. And pardon me for changing the
> groups, but I am not subscribed to any which were cross posted, and
> this is a browser question.

*Normal* is an opinion in almost all cases.

What may be *normal* for one could be foreign to others.

Asking what a *normal* browser is like asking what is the best way to cook a
steak, what is the best car, what is beauty, what music is the best, etc.
Heck - even something you would think was pretty standard and might
mistakenly call 'normal' (like human body temperature) could differ by as
much as a few degrees from one person to another.

Internet Explorer is a standard (and included) browser with most Windows
Operating Systems.
Firefox, Opera, Safari and so on can be utilized on most Windows Operating
Systems.

In the end - this conversation (like many other conversations in these
newsgroups) has been blown out of proportion and clarifications for things
that would make no difference in every day life for most have been queried
about and details asked for that would only matter to a specific few (if
any.)

Probably a mistake of a semantic nature - a misunderstanding of what the
word(s) mean in a broader context or just 'being in a hurry'...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

~BD~

> Brian Komar wrote:
>> Actually, if you used a normal browser ...

> N. Miller wrote:
>> Firefox is a normal browser; as are Safari, Seamonkey, and Opera.

> Brian Komar wrote:
>> ... you would see that there is no error

> N. Miller wrote:
>> Well, I certainly don't see any errors using either Firefox 3.0.4,
>> or Opera
>> 9.62, so ...

> Brian Komar wrote:
>> I feel that my reputation is safe ...

> N. Miller wrote:
>> I will concur with that comment. And pardon me for changing the
>> groups, but I am not subscribed to any which were cross posted, and
>> this is a browser question.

> *Normal* is an opinion in almost all cases.
>
> What may be *normal* for one could be foreign to others.
>
> Asking what a *normal* browser is like asking what is the best way to
> cook a steak, what is the best car, what is beauty, what music is the
> best, etc. Heck - even something you would think was pretty standard
> and might mistakenly call 'normal' (like human body temperature) could
> differ by as much as a few degrees from one person to another.
>
> Internet Explorer is a standard (and included) browser with most
> Windows Operating Systems.
> Firefox, Opera, Safari and so on can be utilized on most Windows
> Operating Systems.
>
> In the end - this conversation (like many other conversations in these
> newsgroups) has been blown out of proportion and clarifications for
> things that would make no difference in every day life for most have
> been queried about and details asked for that would only matter to a
> specific few (if any.)
>
> Probably a mistake of a semantic nature - a misunderstanding of what
> the word(s) mean in a broader context or just 'being in a hurry'...
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

You are truly a wise man, Shenan!

I know there is no simple 'Law of Averages' but, if there were one, it
would mean that there *must* be bad guys here, as well as good ones.

If they are here, as I believe, they *will* be caught. It is just a
matter of time.

Dave