Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

dsherman295

Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
I have this problem as well....I can open IE7 (I have xp home with sp3 and
use Norton 360). But once open the browser is unable (or unwilling) to open
my home page which is (or was) Microsoft Update.

If I try to use any of the icons/menus they are non-functional.

If I type a page address I get an error message saying the page is not
available (no matter what address I put in).

I really would like to solve this problem...though I can use Firefox I do
use IE for things as well. I have installed (and have uninstalled) IE 8 Beta
(it didn't work either - same problem).

I have tried nearly all of the suggestions note with no success...I have not
tried to unistall IE7 however due to the warning message about losing access
to programs.

Is there a fix for this?

****