1. newsgroups like this are horrible to work with, massive files, slow to
open and you have no idea if you can actually trust what people are saying.
2. How do you stop IE& from listing folders in the drop down menu? There
must be some kind of problem there as two completely different programs (IE
and Windows Explorer), with 2 completely different jobs should not be
interacting like that.
3. typed addresses randomly disappear from the drop down list. I've had
occasional files disappear from Vista too - but I know I can't trust that
miserable program to do anything right.
4. is there a way to keep the favorites column from disappearing - it was so
much nicer in IE6 when it stayed open until you closed it.
5. can we lose the stupid tabs thing - what a horrible way to run a program.
It's disorganized, especially since most programs pop up new windows, making
you need to sort through windows and tabs.
6. speaking of popups - you make the default securtiy setting to block all
pop-ups, and then base your own websites on popups to do things like provide
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.