"Unable to load client print control" Error

JD

"Unable to load client print control" Error
We r using online HR product named iemployee. While using I.E-6, we were able
to print the reports we need from the site www.iemployee.com. After updating
our system to I.E-7, we r getting above error, which is "Unable to load
client print control". We have added this site in our trusted site link,
still the issue is intact. Can anyone help out sorting this issue? The
www.iemployee.com have full support for I.E-7, so there is no issue from that
site. This is something wiered from I.E-7.

Re: "Unable to load client print control" Error
posting to this newsgroup.

=> Does the behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode? To start
IE7 in No Add-ons mode:

1. Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons;
or

2. Start | (All) Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer
(No add-ons).

=> Does the behavior persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?

=> Does the behavior persist if you boot into Safe Mode with Networking?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

JD wrote:
> We r using online HR product named iemployee. While using I.E-6, we were
> able to print the reports we need from the site www.iemployee.com. After
> updating our system to I.E-7, we r getting above error, which is "Unable
> load client print control". We have added this site in our trusted site
> link, still the issue is intact. Can anyone help out sorting this issue?
> The
> www.iemployee.com have full support for I.E-7, so there is no issue from
> that site. This is something wiered from I.E-7.

JD

Re: "Unable to load client print control" Error
I am using Windows XP sp-2 on some machines and Windows XP sp-3 on other
machines. Rather the issue I am facing on both Operating System. The no
Add-ons haven't worked and even the OS is fully functional in norml mode.
Please suggest some quick and strong solution for it.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> => Does the behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode? To start
> IE7 in No Add-ons mode:
>
> 1. Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons;
> or
>
> 2. Start | (All) Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer
> (No add-ons).

> => Does the behavior persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?
>
> => Does the behavior persist if you boot into Safe Mode with Networking?
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> JD wrote:
> > We r using online HR product named iemployee. While using I.E-6, we were
> > able to print the reports we need from the site www.iemployee.com. After
> > updating our system to I.E-7, we r getting above error, which is "Unable
> > load client print control". We have added this site in our trusted site
> > link, still the issue is intact. Can anyone help out sorting this issue?
> > The
> > www.iemployee.com have full support for I.E-7, so there is no issue from
> > that site. This is something wiered from I.E-7.

Re: "Unable to load client print control" Error
I have nothing else to add, especially any "quick and strong" solutions.