Allow Scripted Windows

jwaters77

Allow Scripted Windows
I am getting a message everytime I click on a radio button on a scripted web
page. How do I set it to allways allow this so that I dont have to keep
checking that it is ok to run.
Donald Anadell

Re: Allow Scripted Windows

"jwaters77" <jwaters77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting a message everytime I click on a radio button on a scripted
>web
> page. How do I set it to allways allow this so that I dont have to keep
> checking that it is ok to run.

You left out a few important details in your post that might help others
here help you.

What Windows Operating System and Service Pack Level are you running?
What Version of Internet Explorer are you using?
Is the web page on the Local hard drive or on the Web?
What is the exact Message you get when click on this "Radio button"?
Can you post a publicly accessible link to the site in question?

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

jwaters77

Re: Allow Scripted Windows
I am Running windows XP SP2, IE7. The message reads Stop running script? "A
script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run, your
computer may become unresponsive". Then There is a bar on the top of the page
that states, "This website is using a scripted window to ask you for
informatio. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted windows"

I haope this helps.

news2AE1832-68BB-4B04-AC2E-6BB7FFA5A9C0@microsoft.com...
>I am Running windows XP SP2, IE7. The message reads Stop running script? "A
> script on this page is causing IE to run slowly. If it continues to run,
> your
> computer may become unresponsive". Then There is a bar on the top of the
> page
> that states, "This website is using a scripted window to ask you for
> informatio. If you trust this website, click here to allow scripted
> windows"
>
> I haope this helps.

You might try adding the site to the Trusted Sites Zone as described here:
http://www.walkonmypath.com/permanen...d-windows-ie7/

Good luck,

Donald Anadell