The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Bill

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
on one computer (All using IE7 ,xp sp3) I get the above message when going
to one web site. All the other computers log on to that site with no
problem. I' using One care on all systems. I can do not show that site
blocked on security.
Any ideas?
Bill

rob^_^

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Hi Bill,

This is a Public News Group, there are no Administrators here.

For questions regarding your corporate network security please

Please consult with your administrator.

Regards.

"Bill" <williamtbartlett@msn.com> wrote in message
> on one computer (All using IE7 ,xp sp3) I get the above message when going
> to one web site. All the other computers log on to that site with no
> problem. I' using One care on all systems. I can do not show that site
> blocked on security.
> Any ideas?
> Bill

Bill

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7 won't go to one
particular website Naturalizer.com when I direct it there.
I figured a public news group
(microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera)lmight have some inkling
ill

> Hi Bill,
>
> This is a Public News Group, there are no Administrators here.
>
> For questions regarding your corporate network security please
>
> Please consult with your administrator.
>

> Regards.
>
> "Bill" <williamtbartlett@msn.com> wrote in message
>> on one computer (All using IE7 ,xp sp3) I get the above message when
>> going to one web site. All the other computers log on to that site with
>> no problem. I' using One care on all systems. I can do not show that site
>> blocked on security.
>> Any ideas?
>> Bill

rob^_^

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Do a Google search for that phrase the give me another smartass answer
Bill

> I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7 won't go to one
> particular website Naturalizer.com when I direct it there.
> I figured a public news group
> (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera)lmight have some inkling
> ill
>
> "rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Bill,
>>
>> This is a Public News Group, there are no Administrators here.
>>
>> For questions regarding your corporate network security please
>>
>> Please consult with your administrator.
>>

>> Regards.
>>
>> "Bill" <williamtbartlett@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> on one computer (All using IE7 ,xp sp3) I get the above message when
>>> going to one web site. All the other computers log on to that site with
>>> no problem. I' using One care on all systems. I can do not show that
>>> site blocked on security.
>>> Any ideas?
>>> Bill

Robert Aldwinckle

"Bill" <williamtbartlett@msn.com> wrote in message news:34613546-4582-4D6E-A0C2-A7835DC929C5@microsoft.com...
> I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7
> won't go to one particular website Naturalizer.com
> when I direct it there.

Well, there's a redirect, so you might as well start
from that URL...

HREF="http://www.naturalizer.com/index.asp">here</a>.</body>

Also looks like that site might want HTTP 1.1 instead of HTTP 1.0

---

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
[Please don't kill the messenger. This newsgroup offers peer-to-peer
support. No one here works for or represents Microsoft.]

The error message is pointing to the administrator (you) and suggests that a
local (i.e., network) settings may have blocked access to the site (e.g.,
via GPO).

Are employees (I assume) permitted to do online shopping at work?

Can the machine reach http://www.naturalizer.com/index.asp and/or other
online shopping sites?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bill wrote:
> I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7 won't go to one
> particular website Naturalizer.com when I direct it there.
> I figured a public news group
> (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera)lmight have some inkling
> ill
>
> "rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Bill,
>>
>> This is a Public News Group, there are no Administrators here.
>>
>> For questions regarding your corporate network security please
>>
>> Please consult with your administrator.
>>

>> Regards.
>>
>> "Bill" <williamtbartlett@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> on one computer (All using IE7 ,xp sp3) I get the above message when
>>> going to one web site. All the other computers log on to that site with
>>> no problem. I' using One care on all systems. I can do not show that
>>> site
>>> blocked on security.
>>> Any ideas?
>>> Bill

Bill

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Thank you Robert & Pa Bear. This is a home network with 3 computers on It.
Anytime something goes wrong, Microsoft wants me to confer with the
administrator Unfortunately computer users have authorize themselves to shop
online . I am the only employee on the network and am also the network tech
advisor and my knowledge of some things is limited.
The problem with the Naturalizer has now spread to to the three computers on
the network. Live OneCare has run deep scans on all three systems. All
cookies, history and temps have been deleted. On internet security
restricted sites Naturalizer does not show up on Internet
properties\Security\restricted sites or on privacy blocked sites. HTTP is
set at 1.1 . I don't know what GPO is.
I will appreciate any help. I can log onto any other website I have tried.
Other people apear to have this problem on other sites, but I haven't found
any references to solutions.
Bill

> [Please don't kill the messenger. This newsgroup offers peer-to-peer
> support. No one here works for or represents Microsoft.]
>
> The error message is pointing to the administrator (you) and suggests that
> local (i.e., network) settings may have blocked access to the site (e.g.,
> via GPO).
>
> Are employees (I assume) permitted to do online shopping at work?
>
> Can the machine reach http://www.naturalizer.com/index.asp and/or other
> online shopping sites?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Bill wrote:
>> I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7 won't go to one
>> particular website Naturalizer.com when I direct it there.
>> I figured a public news group
>> (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera)lmight have some inkling
>> ill
>>
>> "rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Hi Bill,
>>>
>>> This is a Public News Group, there are no Administrators here.
>>>
>>> For questions regarding your corporate network security please
>>>
>>> Please consult with your administrator.
>>>

>>> Regards.

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Repost:
>> Can the machine reach http://www.naturalizer.com/index.asp and/or other
>> online shopping sites?

If you bypass the network entirely (any of the computers) and connect
directly/individually via the modem, does the behavior persist?

If you reboot into Safe Mode with Networking, can you access the site?
[CAREFUL! Only boot into Safe Mode with Networking very briefly; i.e., only
long enought to check access to the site.]

May we assume that there's no Parental Software (e.g., NetNanny) installed?

Speaking of which, did you intentionally or unintentionally install Windows
Live Family Safety when you installed or upgraded OneCare? See
http://get.live.com/familysafety/overview.

Bill wrote:
> Thank you Robert & Pa Bear. This is a home network with 3 computers on It.
> Anytime something goes wrong, Microsoft wants me to confer with the
> administrator Unfortunately computer users have authorize themselves to
> shop
> online . I am the only employee on the network and am also the network
> tech
> advisor and my knowledge of some things is limited.
> The problem with the Naturalizer has now spread to to the three computers
> on
> the network. Live OneCare has run deep scans on all three systems. All
> cookies, history and temps have been deleted. On internet security
> restricted sites Naturalizer does not show up on Internet
> properties\Security\restricted sites or on privacy blocked sites. HTTP is
> set at 1.1 . I don't know what GPO is.
> I will appreciate any help. I can log onto any other website I have tried.
> Other people apear to have this problem on other sites, but I haven't
> found
> any references to solutions.
>
>> [Please don't kill the messenger. This newsgroup offers peer-to-peer
>> support. No one here works for or represents Microsoft.]
>>
>> The error message is pointing to the administrator (you) and suggests
>> that
>> local (i.e., network) settings may have blocked access to the site (e.g.,
>> via GPO).
>>
>> Are employees (I assume) permitted to do online shopping at work?
>>
>> Bill wrote:
>>> I'm the administrator here and I want to know why IE 7 won't go to one
>>> particular website Naturalizer.com when I direct it there.
>>> I figured a public news group
>>> (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.genera)lmight have some inkling
>>> ill

Bill

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
I can access website in safe mode. I can't access site with firewall turned
off. Add/remove programs shows no netnanny/w o OC. Interesting point Before
I get

"The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 517215333526169595" The ID # changes with each try

I get a flash of another page trying to Load. In the latest case it was
http://www.nottinghammarket.com/medi..._handbags.html . I
can hit the back and see that site.
I checked with the head of shopping and she says she has never been to that
site.
I don't know how to try to connect to the web with the networked off without
destroying my network.
Thanks Bill

> Repost:
>>> Can the machine reach http://www.naturalizer.com/index.asp and/or other
>>> online shopping sites?

> If you bypass the network entirely (any of the computers) and connect
> directly/individually via the modem, does the behavior persist?
>
> If you reboot into Safe Mode with Networking, can you access the site?
> [CAREFUL! Only boot into Safe Mode with Networking very briefly; i.e.,
> only long enought to check access to the site.]
>
> May we assume that there's no Parental Software (e.g., NetNanny)
> installed?
>
> Speaking of which, did you intentionally or unintentionally install
> Windows Live Family Safety when you installed or upgraded OneCare? See
> http://get.live.com/familysafety/overview.
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Bill wrote:
>> Thank you Robert & Pa Bear. This is a home network with 3 computers on
>> It.
>> Anytime something goes wrong, Microsoft wants me to confer with the
>> administrator Unfortunately computer users have authorize themselves to
>> shop
>> online . I am the only employee on the network and am also the network
>> tech
>> advisor and my knowledge of some things is limited.
>> The problem with the Naturalizer has now spread to to the three computers
>> on
>> the network. Live OneCare has run deep scans on all three systems. All
>> cookies, history and temps have been deleted. On internet security
>> restricted sites Naturalizer does not show up on Internet
>> properties\Security\restricted sites or on privacy blocked sites. HTTP is
>> set at 1.1 . I don't know what GPO is.
>> I will appreciate any help. I can log onto any other website I have
>> tried.
>> Other people apear to have this problem on other sites, but I haven't
>> found
>> any references to solutions.
>>
>>> [Please don't kill the messenger. This newsgroup offers peer-to-peer
>>> support. No one here works for or represents Microsoft.]
>>>
>>> The error message is pointing to the administrator (you) and suggests
>>> that
>>> a
>>> local (i.e., network) settings may have blocked access to the site
>>> (e.g.,
>>> via GPO).
>>>
>>> Are employees (I assume) permitted to do online shopping at work?

Re: The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Sounds like the early stages of a DNS.Changer infection, Bill. If so, all
machines on the network are now infected. If you don't get all machines
cleaned-up AND either Reset or Reinstall the router, the machines will be
reinfected within seconds of being reconnected. You'll need the assistance
of an experienced expert to resolve this, I can assure you!

PS: Chances are that OneCare is not successfully auto-updating!

to an appropriate forum.

2. Run this online scan (in safe mode w/networking, if need be):

3. Run additional checks for hijackware, including posting your hijackthis
log to an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

When all else fails, HijackThis v2.0.2

Repeat: You've got to clean-up all machines or you're wasting your time.

Best of luck.
--
~PA Bear