Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to Adobe Reader9

dkaloustian@gmail.com

Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to Adobe Reader9
I am having the same problem as well. Everything was working fine
when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed so it
makes no sense to
have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried uninstalling Reader 9
without
reinstalling and IE still crashes. From what I can see in the event
viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader 9 configuration update is
occuring right before the IE crash.

I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
with IE 6 as well.

Any advice anyone?
Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to AdobeReader 9
We're not clairvoyant so we don't know what problem "the same problem" is.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

dkaloustian@gmail.com

On Nov 24, 2:58*pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> We're not clairvoyant so we don't know what problem "the same problem" is..
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare Humanum Est
>
> Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazinehttp://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2334856,00.asp
>

> dkaloust...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I am having the same problem as well. *Everything was working fine
> > when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
> > started occurring. *I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed so it
> > makes no sense to
> > have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. *I tried uninstalling Reader 9
> > without
> > reinstalling and IE still crashes. *From what I can see in the event
> > viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader 9 configuration update is
> > occuring right before the IE crash.

> > I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
> > with IE 6 as well.

> > Any advice anyone?- Hide quoted text -

My IE (verision 7) keeps crashing and this has been happening ever
since my Adobe Reader was updated to version 9. I don't get any
warning, the browser just disappears. Everything was working fine
when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed, so it
makes no sense to have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried
uninstalling Reader 9 without reinstalling and IE still crashes. From
what I can see in the event viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader
9 configuration update is occuring right before the IE crash.

I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
with IE 6 as well.

Thanks
Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to AdobeReader 9
It seems that you are having trouble with Adobe software. The best place
to get help is from Adobe. Fortunately, the company has extensive
technical support.

"Adobe Reader Support Center"
http://www.adobe.com/support/reader/
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

dkaloustian@gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2:58 pm, Leonard Grey <l.g...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> We're not clairvoyant so we don't know what problem "the same problem" is.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare Humanum Est
>>
>> Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazinehttp://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2334856,00.asp
>>

>> dkaloust...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> I am having the same problem as well. Everything was working fine
>>> when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
>>> started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed so it
>>> makes no sense to
>>> have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried uninstalling Reader 9
>>> without
>>> reinstalling and IE still crashes. From what I can see in the event
>>> viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader 9 configuration update is
>>> occuring right before the IE crash.
>>> I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
>>> with IE 6 as well.
>>> Any advice anyone?- Hide quoted text -

> My IE (verision 7) keeps crashing and this has been happening ever
> since my Adobe Reader was updated to version 9. I don't get any
> warning, the browser just disappears. Everything was working fine
> when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
> started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed, so it
> makes no sense to have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried
> uninstalling Reader 9 without reinstalling and IE still crashes. From
> what I can see in the event viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader
> 9 configuration update is occuring right before the IE crash.
>
> I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
> with IE 6 as well.
>
> Thanks

Re: Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to Adobe Reader 9
Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) as well
as your IE version when posting to this newsgroup.

What "same problem"?

Uninstall Adobe Reader 9, upgrade Adobe Acrobat to v8.1.3
(http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=4087) and all
should be well.

If need be (dunno why), you can install Adobe Reader v8.1.3 via
http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...lversions.html
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

dkaloustian@gmail.com wrote:
> I am having the same problem as well. Everything was working fine
> when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
> started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed so it
> makes no sense to
> have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried uninstalling Reader 9
> without
> reinstalling and IE still crashes. From what I can see in the event
> viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader 9 configuration update is
> occuring right before the IE crash.
>
> I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
> with IE 6 as well.

TechMate is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Internet Explorer constantly crashing since upgraded to Adobe Reader9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaloustian@gmail.com View Post
I am having the same problem as well. Everything was working fine
when I had Adobe Reader 8 and as soon as I updated to 9 this problem
started occurring. I also have Adobe Acrobat 8.1.2 installed so it
makes no sense to
have Adobe Reader 9 on my computer. I tried uninstalling Reader 9
without
reinstalling and IE still crashes. From what I can see in the event
viewer, is that some kind of Adobe Reader 9 configuration update is
occuring right before the IE crash.

I am running IE 7 and some of my friends are having the same issue
with IE 6 as well.

Any advice anyone?
This site is another way to install Shockwave and flash players:
Adobe - Download Adobe Reader
Look on the right you will see the installers.
Terry