IE7 links, buttons and logos don't work

blkmindc

IE7 links, buttons and logos don't work
I am writing this question using the Firefox browser. The "NEW" threads
button in these discussion groups does not work with IE7. It is the only
button on the entire site that does not work with IE7, so I could not post
this question using IE7. On other sites including Microsoft sites, some of
the logos and log in buttons and some of the links do not appear on screen
using IE7. I frequent this website quite often but with IE7 can't see video
or change channels. http://www.americafree.tv/

anybody got any ideas what's wrong?

--
Thank You

Leonard Grey

Re: IE7 links, buttons and logos don't work
You won't get much love here if you're using a web interface to read a
newsgroup.

Instead of frustrating yourself by trying to read a newsgroup through a
web interface, read this newsgroup and all newsgroups the proper way:
with a newsreader. Outlook Express is your newsreader in Windows XP. In
Windows Vista it's Windows Mail.

"Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader"
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

"Accessing Newsgroups With Windows Mail"
http://vistasupport.mvps.org/accessi...ndows_mail.htm

---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

blkmindc wrote:
> I am writing this question using the Firefox browser. The "NEW" threads
> button in these discussion groups does not work with IE7. It is the only
> button on the entire site that does not work with IE7, so I could not post
> this question using IE7. On other sites including Microsoft sites, some of
> the logos and log in buttons and some of the links do not appear on screen
> using IE7. I frequent this website quite often but with IE7 can't see video
> or change channels. http://www.americafree.tv/
>
> anybody got any ideas what's wrong?

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

"blkmindc" <blkmindc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am writing this question using the Firefox browser. The "NEW" threads
> button in these discussion groups does not work with IE7. It is the only
> button on the entire site that does not work with IE7, so I could not post
> this question using IE7. On other sites including Microsoft sites, some
> of
> the logos and log in buttons and some of the links do not appear on screen
> using IE7. I frequent this website quite often but with IE7 can't see
> video
> or change channels. http://www.americafree.tv/

Try turning off the popup blocker.

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

blkmindc

Re: IE7 links, buttons and logos don't work
did that first and it still won't work.

--
Thank You