explorer

Paul

explorer
I would like to watch Iplayer (in internet explorer) and still use another
internet explorer on top to seach the internet while watching video. In
other words I would like the top internet explorer to have a FUNCTION THAT
MADE IT TRANSPARANT SO i COULD SEE THE PICTURE (VIDEO) IN THE INTERNET
EXPLORER UNDERNEATH THE ONE I AM WORKING ON.

I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO THE
IPLAYER (VIDEO TOP GEAR) BUT NOT SEE IT WHILE SEARCHING. TABS ARE NOT GOOD
BECAUSE i EITHER HAVE TO WATCH ONE TAB OR CHANGE TO THE OTHER I CANNOT SEE
BOTH SIMULANOUSLY.

HOPE YOU CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME MICROSOFT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS
FOR ME AND I GUESS MILLIIONS OF OTHER WHO WOULD LIKE THIS FUNCTION.

Re: explorer
[Maybe it'd work if you fixed that stuck CapsLock key? (Posting in all caps
is considered SHOUTING!!]

This is a peer-to-peer support newsgroup. All of us are volunteers
(including MVPs) and none of us represent or work for MS.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Paul wrote:
> I would like to watch Iplayer (in internet explorer) and still use another
> internet explorer on top to seach the internet while watching video. In
> other words I would like the top internet explorer to have a FUNCTION THAT
> MADE IT TRANSPARANT SO i COULD SEE THE PICTURE (VIDEO) IN THE INTERNET
> EXPLORER UNDERNEATH THE ONE I AM WORKING ON.
>
> I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO THE
> IPLAYER (VIDEO TOP GEAR) BUT NOT SEE IT WHILE SEARCHING. TABS ARE NOT GOOD
> BECAUSE i EITHER HAVE TO WATCH ONE TAB OR CHANGE TO THE OTHER I CANNOT SEE
> BOTH SIMULANOUSLY.
>
> HOPE YOU CAN HELP PLEASE E-MAIL ME MICROSOFT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS
> FOR ME AND I GUESS MILLIIONS OF OTHER WHO WOULD LIKE THIS FUNCTION.

Don Varnau

Re: explorer
Hi,
Try PowerMenu from http://www.abstractpath.com/powermenu (Free, but a small