Hotmail does not open on IE 7

Willie U

Hotmail does not open on IE 7
I get the following message when I try to open Hotmail:
Line: 7
Char: 18445
Error: g_oTemplate.ShowWLHeader is null or not an object
Code: 0

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
posting to this newsgroup.

HOW TO Optimize IE for Windows Live Hotmail
http://emailsupport.spaces.live.com/...708!6203.entry

Windows Live Hotmail Email-format Support:
After having (1) signed-in at https://login.live.com with the Live ID
associated with your Hotmail account, (2) open the following link:
https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?...il&ct=eformts; (3)
Otherwise, jump through the hoops outlined in the instructions posted in
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...fa94216876be27
or
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...ef4e761c51905e
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Willie U wrote:
> I get the following message when I try to open Hotmail:
> Line: 7
> Char: 18445
> Error: g_oTemplate.ShowWLHeader is null or not an object
> Code: 0
> wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=10&ct=1227397496&rver=5.5.4.17 7.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault. aspx%3Fn%3D1856133760$id=64855

Ranjeet

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7

Same problem here on IE7
And surprisingly, I could log-in using my live ID on this forum to post a
reply
Win XP SP3
Robin

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
I started getting the exact same message in the yellow triangle at the
bottom left. Using ie 7.0.6001.18000. A funny workaround is that it opens
fine with Firefox. Next I'll have to use ie to open netscape.com.

"Willie U" <Willie U@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get the following message when I try to open Hotmail:
> Line: 7
> Char: 18445
> Error: g_oTemplate.ShowWLHeader is null or not an object
> Code: 0
> wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=10&ct=1227397496&rver=5.5.4.17 7.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault. aspx%3Fn%3D1856133760$id=64855

Robin

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
windows vista home premium service pack 1

"Robin" <greetings@html.com> wrote in message
>I started getting the exact same message in the yellow triangle at the
>bottom left. Using ie 7.0.6001.18000. A funny workaround is that it opens
>fine with Firefox. Next I'll have to use ie to open netscape.com.
>
> "Willie U" <Willie U@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I get the following message when I try to open Hotmail:
>> Line: 7
>> Char: 18445
>> Error: g_oTemplate.ShowWLHeader is null or not an object
>> Code: 0
>> wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=10&ct=1227397496&rver=5.5.4.17 7.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault. aspx%3Fn%3D1856133760$id=64855

Jan

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
I am seeing the same issue. It used to be working.
Vista Ultimate SP1.

"Robin" wrote:

> windows vista home premium service pack 1
>
> "Robin" <greetings@html.com> wrote in message
> >I started getting the exact same message in the yellow triangle at the
> >bottom left. Using ie 7.0.6001.18000. A funny workaround is that it opens
> >fine with Firefox. Next I'll have to use ie to open netscape.com.
> >
> > "Willie U" <Willie U@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>I get the following message when I try to open Hotmail:
> >> Line: 7
> >> Char: 18445
> >> Error: g_oTemplate.ShowWLHeader is null or not an object
> >> Code: 0
> >> wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=10&ct=1227397496&rver=5.5.4.17 7.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault. aspx%3Fn%3D1856133760$id=64855

Robin

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
rebooting seems to fix it for me.
I'm using the latest zonealarm security center with everything turned off
except firewall antivirus and antispyware.

"Jan" <Jan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am seeing the same issue. It used to be working.
> Vista Ultimate SP1.
>

> "Robin" wrote:
>
>> windows vista home premium service pack 1
>>
>> "Robin" <greetings@html.com> wrote in message
>> >I started getting the exact same message in the yellow triangle at the
>> >bottom left. Using ie 7.0.6001.18000. A funny workaround is that it
>> >opens
>> >fine with Firefox. Next I'll have to use ie to open netscape.com.

Jan

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
Reboot does not help. Can someone help?
Thanks.

"Robin" wrote:

> rebooting seems to fix it for me.
> I'm using the latest zonealarm security center with everything turned off
> except firewall antivirus and antispyware.
>
> "Jan" <Jan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am seeing the same issue. It used to be working.
> > Vista Ultimate SP1.
> >

> > "Robin" wrote:
> >
> >> windows vista home premium service pack 1

Willie U

Re: Hotmail does not open on IE 7
WXP SP3
IE 7 Version 7.0.5730.13