IE6 crashes on opening only 1 website

JI

IE6 crashes on opening only 1 website
HI all, I am writing for my granddaughter who is having a problem with her
IE6 that crashes when she opens the Hannah Montana games site below. It had
been working fine, but, my daughter did a Disk Cleanup 2 days ago and not it
does not work. This is the only website that crashes. She is running XP
Home.
http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/p...content=135377

I have gone over with her all the thoughts I have on the problem, but,
perhaps someone here might have some suggestions she can try. All the
Cookies, History and TIF files were also deleted. As this is the only site
that crashes, not sure if that would come into play.

Jan

Leonard Grey

Re: IE6 crashes on opening only 1 website
That address works fine on my copy of IE 6. The broadband version uses
Flash. There may be a problem with Flash on her computer.

"How do I fix almost all Shockwave and Flash Player issues?"
http://www.shockwave.com/help/faq_fl...er.jsp#link1.1

---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

JI wrote:
> HI all, I am writing for my granddaughter who is having a problem with
> her IE6 that crashes when she opens the Hannah Montana games site
> below. It had been working fine, but, my daughter did a Disk Cleanup 2
> days ago and not it does not work. This is the only website that
> crashes. She is running XP Home.
> http://disney.go.com/games/#/games/p...content=135377
>
> I have gone over with her all the thoughts I have on the problem, but,
> perhaps someone here might have some suggestions she can try. All the
> Cookies, History and TIF files were also deleted. As this is the only
> site that crashes, not sure if that would come into play.
>
> Jan

JI

Re: IE6 crashes on opening only 1 website
Thanks, Leonard. I'll have her take a look at the link as well.

Jan