high defination gaming online

vheard

high defination gaming online
Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
playing?

Leonard Grey

Re: high defination gaming online
It needs an appropriate video card and monitor.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

vheard wrote:
> Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
> online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
> playing?

vheard

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> It needs an appropriate video card and monitor.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare Humanum Est
>
> Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine
>
> vheard wrote:
> > Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
> > online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
> > playing?
> >

> Ihave ati intergrated card computer only few years old game playes but glitches alot and takes long time to load is ther anything i can do?

Leonard Grey

Re: high defination gaming online
Buy a video card that supports high definition gaming.
---

vheard wrote:

> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> It needs an appropriate video card and monitor.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare Humanum Est
>>
>> Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine
>>
>> vheard wrote:
>>> Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
>>> online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
>>> playing?
>>>

>> Ihave ati intergrated card computer only few years old game playes but glitches alot and takes long time to load is ther anything i can do?

Re: high defination gaming online
And a power supply to support both.

Leonard Grey wrote:
> It needs an appropriate video card and monitor.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare Humanum Est
>
> Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine
>
> vheard wrote:
>> Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
>> online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
>> playing?

VanguardLH

PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

> Leonard Grey wrote:
>>
>> vheard wrote:
>>>
>>> Does internet explorer 7 need anything for playing high defination games
>>> online? Is there anything that i can do to make it run better while
>>> playing?

>> It needs an appropriate video card and monitor.

> And a power supply to support both.

The PSU inside the computer case will do nothing to supply power to the
monitor. The monitor has its own PSU and its own power cord.

Obviously the site from where he is playing his online games should
mention what are the requirements. Don't know what this has to do with
Internet Explorer. The online games that I've seen run their own server
and you need to install the game itself to make use of that game server.
So the same minimum hardware and software requirements specified by the
game itself would be the minimum needed to do the multiplayer online
gaming. Of course, it's a bit peculiar that vheard can't mention WHICH
game he wants to play online.