Script error causes fail in DRM license download in WMP

Granpoh

Script error causes fail in DRM license download in WMP
Hello,

I'm trying to download DRM media usage licenses for some protected WMA files
I have, yet every time the Media Usage Acquisition box pops up, so does an
Internet Explorer script error. I close the script error and put my login
into the form for the site that I'm downloading from and then click the login
button only to have the same Internet Explorer script error pop up again,
causing the download to fail. It's not the website, because I tried
downloading a license on another computer and it worked just perfectly. It's
something to do with this stupid script error, that's causing the download to
fail, because as soon as the script error appears, the box then tells me that
the "license acquisition failed" at the same time. I have the 'disable script
debugging' and 'notify me of script errors' both marked as they should be in
Internet options to avoid such messages, but this script error just will not
stop. I ran a registry cleaner and a system optimizer but neither fixed the
problem. I've been messing with this for countless hours and hours to no
avail. Please help.

Thanks
ju.c

Re: Script error causes fail in DRM license download in WMP
Try something here:

"Internet Explorer Script Error" and/or
"An Error Has Occurred in the Script on This Page"

1. Open the Run box and, one at a time, enter:

regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 ole32.dll
regsvr32 urlmon.dll
regsvr32 vbscript.dll

2. In IE, open 'Tools-->Internet Options' and set
these options as shown:

Check these two:
Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)
Disable Script Debugging (Other)

Uncheck this one:
Display a notification about every script error

ju.c