Re: Internet Explorer has blocked this website

Re: Internet Explorer has blocked this website
[X-post to IE General]

posting to this newsgroup.

Does the behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode?

Does the behavior persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Darwish wrote:
> When I go to some sites i get a message in IE 7 stating "To help protect
> your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this webiste from displaying
> content with security certificate errors."
>
> I have added these websites to my trusted sites and I have also added
> their
> IP addresses as exceptions on my proxy server and firewall however I still
> get the same message.
>
> The ssl certificates for these sites are valid and do not expire for years
> to come so why do I get these messages? Any ideas?

Jim A.

Re: Internet Explorer has blocked this website
I am getting the same problem, with a site that I have accessed for years.
(It's my default home page in fact). The site is NOT listed in the "Untrusted
Publishers" section, and there doesn't seem to be any way to "add" a trusted
publisher (only to unblock untrusted ones). This problem only started
appearing in the past two days. When I click to "Display Blocked Content",
the message keeps reappearing. Incredibly annoying ... there is no remedy for
this?

I am on Windows XP Home Edition, Version 2002, Services Pack 3.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [X-post to IE General]

> posting to this newsgroup.

> Does the behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode?
>
> Does the behavior persist if you Reset IE7 Advanced settings (RIES)?
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>
> Darwish wrote:
> > When I go to some sites i get a message in IE 7 stating "To help protect
> > your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this webiste from displaying
> > content with security certificate errors."
> >
> > I have added these websites to my trusted sites and I have also added
> > their
> > IP addresses as exceptions on my proxy server and firewall however I still
> > get the same message.
> >
> > The ssl certificates for these sites are valid and do not expire for years
> > to come so why do I get these messages? Any ideas?

Re: Internet Explorer has blocked this website
To avoid confusion, please begin your own new thread, Jim. Thanks.