CD ROM ?

Agny

CD ROM ?
I am Setup IE 7 . Open CD ROM , and see :

http://savepic.ru/376282.jpg

Why ?

Windows XP Home Edition SP 2 ( Russian )

CD ROM :
HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4522B
Donald Anadell

Re: CD ROM ?

"Agny" <Agny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am Setup IE 7 . Open CD ROM , and see :
>
> http://savepic.ru/376282.jpg
>
> Why ?

You might try the procedure defined in the following MS KB article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/132668/en-us

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> Windows XP Home Edition SP 2 ( Russian )
>
> CD ROM :
> HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4522B

Agny

Re: CD ROM ?
I am uninstall IE 7 .

Open IE 6 , and open any site , close IE 6 .
I have problem :

http://savepic.ru/365015.jpg

IE 7 dont install more (problem) .

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=63939

>I am uninstall IE 7 .
>
> Open IE 6 , and open any site , close IE 6 .
> I have problem :
>
> http://savepic.ru/365015.jpg

Sorry, I don't read or understand Russian. You might be better off posting
your questions to a language specific news group, maybe:

microsoft.public.ru.russian.inetexplorer

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> IE 7 dont install more (problem) .
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=63939

Peter Foldes

Re: CD ROM ?
Agny

nyi ponyima

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917925/ru
--
Peter

"Agny" <Agny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C717A469-E9B9-4BD4-9ED9-0880D0F3B7CC@microsoft.com...
>I am uninstall IE 7 .
>
> Open IE 6 , and open any site , close IE 6 .
> I have problem :
>
> http://savepic.ru/365015.jpg
>
> IE 7 dont install more (problem) .
>
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=63939

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

Re: CD ROM ?
"Agny" <Agny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am Setup IE 7 . Open CD ROM , and see :
>
> http://savepic.ru/376282.jpg
>
> Why ?
>
> Windows XP Home Edition SP 2 ( Russian )
>
> CD ROM :
> HL-DT-ST RW/DVD GCC-4522B

I know of three causes for the vast majority of such problems:
1. You might have incompatible add-ons:
Go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools
and click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

2. Tools | Internet Options | Advanced
Scroll to the bottom and click Reset Internet Explorer Settings. Read this
article first:
How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES):
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
Note that the Reset IE Settings button will delete AutoComplete data (such
as passwords.) Do you have those backed up?

3. Malware already installed on the computer: Help with malware
All MS-MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
whose ads for
malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince you that you
owe it to the author. See also:
of.

You might also try the steps here:
"Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts"

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

Robert Aldwinckle

Re: CD ROM ?

"Agny" <Agny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C717A469-E9B9-4BD4-9ED9-0880D0F3B7CC@microsoft.com...
>I am uninstall IE 7 .
>
> Open IE 6 , and open any site , close IE 6 .
> I have problem :
>
> http://savepic.ru/365015.jpg

I don't read Russian but the pattern of that message looks like a crash
at 0x777645B8. I'm not sure if there would normally a Microsoft module
loaded at 0x77760000. If not, as Frank indicated to you it could be
a third-party module causing interference.

Do you get an event in the Event viewer's Application log to correspond
with this or a snapdump in drwtsn32.log? If so, you may be able to glean
more details about your crash from such sources.

Alternatively, you could run Process Explorer and use its Lower Pane View DLLs
(e.g. press Ctrl-d) before the crash and see if there is anything loaded there.

Hmm... looks like in some environments that would be where shdocvw.dll
would be loaded. In that case, the details in the Event viewer would not be
sufficient. I would want to see the Stack Back Trace related to the crash event,
e.g. as could be seen from drwtsn32.log. Then you would have to find the
crashing thread by imagining what the Russian equivalent of FAULT ->
would be as an eyecatcher and page forward to the Russian equivalent
of Stack Back Trace from there.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---