Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Full Screen

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2008
anskyjs
 

Posts: n/a
Full Screen
I am haveing a problem with the size of my screen display. In full screen
mode I cover the full screen no Start at the bottom and no tool bars on the
top. The only why I have been able to use my system is use the smaller screen
size and stretch it out. Can anyone help me, it seems I have tried
everything? It seems that I am doing something stupid.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2008
williamtell
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Full Screen
F11
--
WT


"anskyjs" wrote:

> I am haveing a problem with the size of my screen display. In full screen
> mode I cover the full screen no Start at the bottom and no tool bars on the
> top. The only why I have been able to use my system is use the smaller screen
> size and stretch it out. Can anyone help me, it seems I have tried
> everything? It seems that I am doing something stupid.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2008
anskyjs
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Full Screen
That helps but, I still lose the Start menue on the bottom.

"williamtell" wrote:

> F11
> --
> WT
>
>
> "anskyjs" wrote:
>
> > I am haveing a problem with the size of my screen display. In full screen
> > mode I cover the full screen no Start at the bottom and no tool bars on the
> > top. The only why I have been able to use my system is use the smaller screen
> > size and stretch it out. Can anyone help me, it seems I have tried
> > everything? It seems that I am doing something stupid.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2008
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Full Screen
F11 brings it back.

"anskyjs" <anskyjs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9003F7DF-4F3A-4DEF-8A79-3AF4506D7DA2@microsoft.com...
> That helps but, I still lose the Start menue on the bottom.
>
> "williamtell" wrote:
>
>> F11
>>
>> "anskyjs" wrote:
>>
>> > I am haveing a problem with the size of my screen display. In full
>> > screen
>> > mode I cover the full screen no Start at the bottom and no tool bars on
>> > the
>> > top. The only why I have been able to use my system is use the smaller
>> > screen
>> > size and stretch it out. Can anyone help me, it seems I have tried
>> > everything? It seems that I am doing something stupid.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
full screen Larry microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 11-09-2008 21:02
full screen iluvtoddlers microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 4 07-05-2008 02:52
full screen kay microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 06-29-2008 15:38
full screen to black screen video Rod86 microsoft.public.windowsupdate 1 03-17-2008 21:21
Full-screen programs refuse to stay full-screen Conwatcher microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 06-10-2007 02:16




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:56.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120