Your crappy browsers

AngeryDevleoper

Your crappy browsers
Almost 3 years later and I still have these same problems with ie 7..... I
cannot begin to explain my frustration and lack of interest in learning
little pissy work around for this crap ass browser. How the hell can the
number one developer of software products create such a PoS.. everything they
do is so half assed that all it does is cause problems down the road.... I
shouldn't have to wait 5 years for your crappy software to catch up to
standards... I understand that it is free and ya ya... but as a developer I
have to sit and mess with my code over and over and over.. just to make it
look half decent in IE... I think you owe us an entire backlog of patchs to
fix your crappy browers so people can view the same webpage across any
browser...

Why not have your developers check out http://www.w3schools.com

They are a standard for a reason... not for you to carlessly disregard
them... why should I have sit and learn all these damn work arounds to please
clients.... It is a freeking wonder you are still in buisness I really don't
understand it at all...

I love a lot of microsoft products and have been forced to buy them in order
to conform with society.... but your browsers have been a constent bother to
me...

Really just now with IE 8 are you ajax enabling history... i mean really....
its not that new of a technology... you could atleast of allowed for anchors
to be independet pages in the history... or did your developers write
themselves into a hole.... yea......

A company is only as good as its employees... I see the kind of people you
must employee.... tell their directors that sometimes it is beter to start
from scratch than to build onto and reuse crappy code for 1991.... GET WITH
THE F"N TIMES!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Your crappy browsers
Is there anything else you want to tell your fellow users? (Nobody here
works for or represents Microsoft.)

Your fellow users might be able to help you with your problems, but we
can't guess what they are.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

AngeryDevleoper wrote:
> Almost 3 years later and I still have these same problems with ie 7..... I
> cannot begin to explain my frustration and lack of interest in learning
> little pissy work around for this crap ass browser. How the hell can the
> number one developer of software products create such a PoS.. everything they
> do is so half assed that all it does is cause problems down the road.... I
> shouldn't have to wait 5 years for your crappy software to catch up to
> standards... I understand that it is free and ya ya... but as a developer I
> have to sit and mess with my code over and over and over.. just to make it
> look half decent in IE... I think you owe us an entire backlog of patchs to
> fix your crappy browers so people can view the same webpage across any
> browser...
>
> Why not have your developers check out http://www.w3schools.com
>
> They are a standard for a reason... not for you to carlessly disregard
> them... why should I have sit and learn all these damn work arounds to please
> clients.... It is a freeking wonder you are still in buisness I really don't
> understand it at all...
>
> I love a lot of microsoft products and have been forced to buy them in order
> to conform with society.... but your browsers have been a constent bother to
> me...
>
> Really just now with IE 8 are you ajax enabling history... i mean really....
> its not that new of a technology... you could atleast of allowed for anchors
> to be independet pages in the history... or did your developers write
> themselves into a hole.... yea......
>
> A company is only as good as its employees... I see the kind of people you
> must employee.... tell their directors that sometimes it is beter to start
> from scratch than to build onto and reuse crappy code for 1991.... GET WITH
> THE F"N TIMES!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: Your crappy browsers
No problems here.

Have you tried IE8 Beta?

See these MSDN pages: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/default.aspx and
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms537623.aspx and
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/aa740476.aspx

MSDN IE Development Forums
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/def...D=253&SiteID=1

PS: Ur spiel chukkers broke
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

AngeryDevleoper wrote:
> Almost 3 years later and I still have these same problems with ie 7.....

<snip rant>

AngeryDevleoper

Re: Your crappy browsers
Ha I have a solution, its a little tag at the bottom that says this site is
best viewed in firefox...

I just needed to scream a bit... had no idea microsoft dosn't monitor
these.. I fiiled it as a suggestion so i thought they might see it....
anyways yea thats my fix...

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Is there anything else you want to tell your fellow users? (Nobody here
> works for or represents Microsoft.)
>
> Your fellow users might be able to help you with your problems, but we
> can't guess what they are.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare Humanum Est
>
> AngeryDevleoper wrote:
> > Almost 3 years later and I still have these same problems with ie 7..... I
> > cannot begin to explain my frustration and lack of interest in learning
> > little pissy work around for this crap ass browser. How the hell can the
> > number one developer of software products create such a PoS.. everything they
> > do is so half assed that all it does is cause problems down the road.... I
> > shouldn't have to wait 5 years for your crappy software to catch up to
> > standards... I understand that it is free and ya ya... but as a developer I
> > have to sit and mess with my code over and over and over.. just to make it
> > look half decent in IE... I think you owe us an entire backlog of patchs to
> > fix your crappy browers so people can view the same webpage across any
> > browser...
> >
> > Why not have your developers check out http://www.w3schools.com
> >
> > They are a standard for a reason... not for you to carlessly disregard
> > them... why should I have sit and learn all these damn work arounds to please
> > clients.... It is a freeking wonder you are still in buisness I really don't
> > understand it at all...
> >
> > I love a lot of microsoft products and have been forced to buy them in order
> > to conform with society.... but your browsers have been a constent bother to
> > me...
> >
> > Really just now with IE 8 are you ajax enabling history... i mean really....
> > its not that new of a technology... you could atleast of allowed for anchors
> > to be independet pages in the history... or did your developers write
> > themselves into a hole.... yea......
> >
> > A company is only as good as its employees... I see the kind of people you
> > must employee.... tell their directors that sometimes it is beter to start
> > from scratch than to build onto and reuse crappy code for 1991.... GET WITH
> > THE F"N TIMES!!!!
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Leonard Grey

Re: Your crappy browsers
From your response to this and other threads it's evident that you're
not really interested in a solution for your problem(s)...you only want
to show people how rude you are. Since you have succeeded, there's
nothing more to discuss.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

AngeryDevleoper wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Really just now with IE 8 are you ajax enabling history... i mean really....
>>> its not that new of a technology... you could atleast of allowed for anchors
>>> to be independet pages in the history... or did your developers write
>>> themselves into a hole.... yea......
>>>
>>> A company is only as good as its employees... I see the kind of people you
>>> must employee.... tell their directors that sometimes it is beter to start
>>> from scratch than to build onto and reuse crappy code for 1991.... GET WITH
>>> THE F"N TIMES!!!!
>>>
>>> ----------------
>>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
>>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then

You must moderate for http://forums.completelyobvious.com

Good luck with that

By the way no one screamed "Leonard Please step away from your awsome life
and help me"

And PA Bear, No I have not although I am really looking forward to the
release I have heard better things about this one although 8 versions to get
it right.. c'mon..

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> From your response to this and other threads it's evident that you're
> not really interested in a solution for your problem(s)...you only want
> to show people how rude you are. Since you have succeeded, there's
> nothing more to discuss.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare Humanum Est
>
> AngeryDevleoper wrote:
> > Ha I have a solution, its a little tag at the bottom that says this site is
> > best viewed in firefox...
> >
> > I just needed to scream a bit... had no idea microsoft dosn't monitor
> > these.. I fiiled it as a suggestion so i thought they might see it....
> > anyways yea thats my fix...
> >
> > "Leonard Grey" wrote:
> >
> >> Is there anything else you want to tell your fellow users? (Nobody here
> >> works for or represents Microsoft.)
> >>
> >> Your fellow users might be able to help you with your problems, but we
> >> can't guess what they are.
> >> ---
> >> Leonard Grey
> >> Errare Humanum Est

VanguardLH

Re: Your crappy browsers
AngeryDevleoper wrote:

> Almost 3 years later and I still have these same problems with ie 7.....
> ... but as a developer I
> have to sit and mess with my code over and over and over.. just to make it
> look half decent in IE...

It's called job security. If it were really easy to do and all the
technologies were stagnant and absolutely standardized, no one would
need you to do their web design work.