Re: I cannot Install IE7

[Crosspost to IE General & Windows Update newsgroups]

> ...Turns out
> all i hade to do was uninstall it from add remove programs not system
> restore.

It's best never to use System Restore to undo an installation! Always use
Add/Remove Programs first.

> Then it said Setup was unable to install the latest updates.

Best get that issue sorted first, Balloo.

By any chance have you just reinstalled or upgraded to WinXP?

=> Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

On the web:

In your newsreader:
~PA Bear