Internet explorer to Outlook

Bob M

Internet explorer to Outlook
When I go to Outlook through my Internet explorer, I can get me emails but
when i go to reply or forward i get a red x in the lfet hand cornor and it
will not show the message of let me respond?
--
Bob M

Re: Internet explorer to Outlook
Please state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3;
Vista SP1) when posting to this newsgroup.

If you're referring to OWA, see these recent and related discussions:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...coring=d&hl=en
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bob M wrote:
> When I go to Outlook through my Internet explorer, I can get me emails but
> when i go to reply or forward i get a red x in the lfet hand cornor and it
> will not show the message of let me respond?

Bob M

RE: Internet explorer to Outlook
I have Vista on my home computer. When I go to the internet and then log
into my office email, the emails come up in outlook but I can't reply or
forward the eamils, there is a small box with a red x in the cornor? is this
some sort of security setting? How do I remove?
--
Bob M

"Bob M" wrote:

> When I go to Outlook through my Internet explorer, I can get me emails but
> when i go to reply or forward i get a red x in the lfet hand cornor and it
> will not show the message of let me respond?
> --
> Bob M

Re: Internet explorer to Outlook
See my reply to your original post.