retriving favorites folders accidentaly placed into other folders

jimmythesnake

retriving favorites folders accidentaly placed into other folders
While using the organize favorites option on Internet explorer I somehow put
some folders into other folders. This has created a nightmare for me when I
want to retrieve favorites now. I have to go through multiple folders to find
the folders that contain what I need. Is there a way to remove the misplaced
folders and return them to my favorites list again so I don't have folders in
folders again ? Please help if you can as I have close to 1000 book marks
that I actually use. Thanx Jim Dupre
ju.c

Re: retriving favorites folders accidentaly placed into other folders
Don't organize your Favorites in IE, use explorer.

You can open the Favorites folder with this command,
entered in the Run box

"%UserProfile%\Favorites\"

ju.c

"jimmythesnake" <jimmythesnake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While using the organize favorites option on Internet explorer I somehow put
> some folders into other folders. This has created a nightmare for me when I
> want to retrieve favorites now. I have to go through multiple folders to find
> the folders that contain what I need. Is there a way to remove the misplaced
> folders and return them to my favorites list again so I don't have folders in
> folders again ? Please help if you can as I have close to 1000 book marks
> that I actually use. Thanx Jim Dupre

Re: retriving favorites folders accidentaly placed into other folders
posting to this newsgroup.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/