How to remember passwords

I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web site.
However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
feature again?

Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]

Re: How to remember passwords
krygim@hotmail.com wrote:

> I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web site.
> However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
> changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
> feature again?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...47e521033.mspx
"Fill in website forms and passwords automatically".
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...7de9e1033.mspx
"Internet Explorer browser settings".

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

Re: How to remember passwords
It works. Thanks!

krygim@hotmail.com wrote:

> It works. Thanks!

YW. Glad to help and thank you for your feedback.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo

> "Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP]" <enzodirusso@xoom.it> wrote in message
>> krygim@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web
>>> site.
>>> However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
>>> changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
>>> feature again?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...47e521033.mspx
>> "Fill in website forms and passwords automatically".

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...7de9e1033.mspx
>> "Internet Explorer browser settings".
>>
>> --
>> Vincenzo Di Russo
>> Microsoft® MVP - Most Valuable Professional since 2003
>> Windows Internet Explorer, Windows Desktop Experience & Security
>> My MVP Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Vincenzo
>> My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/vincent/

Re: How to remember passwords
RTFM perhaps?

krygim@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web site.
> However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
> changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
> feature again?

Re: How to remember passwords
May I know what RTFM means?

> RTFM perhaps?
>
> krygim@hotmail.com wrote:
>> I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web
>> site.
>> However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
>> changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
>> feature again?

Leonard Grey

Re: How to remember passwords
'Read the...uh...fabulous manual.'

In a usegroup that means (I'm paraphrasing here) that the information
you are looking for can be found in the user manual or help file, which
lots of people devoted lots of effort to create, so that is where you
need to go to find your answer.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

krygim@hotmail.com wrote:
> May I know what RTFM means?

>> RTFM perhaps?
>>
>> krygim@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> I am using IE7. It used to remember my password for logging on a web
>>> site.
>>> However this feature is not functioning now. I don't know if anyone has
>>> changed the related setting. Would anybody suggest how to enable this
>>> feature again?

Re: How to remember passwords
Thanks.