IE 7 and Incomplete Web Pages

LizK

IE 7 and Incomplete Web Pages
I have two web pages in particular that I have discovered are incomplete in
thier display when using IE 7. One www.restorationhardware.com will not
allow me to see the individual items as you drill into their site so that you
can select something for purchase. I see the towels for example, and then
the shipping info. But inbetween is where you can select which towels,
color, quatity, etc. I tired this on a pc running IE 6 and sure enough it
runs just fine. I also find that my kids' high school web site is incomplete
as a graphic box that you can see in IE 6 does not appear on the browser
using IE 7. What is the fix?
--
LizK
Leonard Grey

Re: IE 7 and Incomplete Web Pages
No problem here with Restoration Hardware (IE 7 on Win XP SP 2). Don't
have a URL for the high school. Looks like pretty good quality towels.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est

LizK wrote:
> I have two web pages in particular that I have discovered are incomplete in
> thier display when using IE 7. One www.restorationhardware.com will not
> allow me to see the individual items as you drill into their site so that you
> can select something for purchase. I see the towels for example, and then
> the shipping info. But inbetween is where you can select which towels,
> color, quatity, etc. I tired this on a pc running IE 6 and sure enough it
> runs just fine. I also find that my kids' high school web site is incomplete
> as a graphic box that you can see in IE 6 does not appear on the browser
> using IE 7. What is the fix?

Candace

RE: IE 7 and Incomplete Web Pages
I'm having the same problem when I try to access Webshots' Photo Gallery
page. They send me a link every time my laptop is on, and I hadn't had
trouble with it until recently. I've also had trouble with random sites
"sliding off" into Dell Search pages instead of the target page when I try to
access them, and no amount of refreshing or other steps will bring the pages
to life. I've spent the evening running all of Microsoft's suggestions and
still have the problem. At this point I"m about ready to go back to IE 6,
based on what I"ve read in other bulletin boards, though IE 7 has been fine
for a year or so. Any suggestions welcome.
--
Thanks, Candace