Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Outlook Web Access

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
babypink2807@googlemail.com
 

Posts: n/a
Outlook Web Access
Hi

Ok, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editig in Outlook
Web Access

I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. Although the
certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
nearly there but sort of bacroom softwre fiddling is out of my league

Can anyone held please?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
Don Varnau
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
Hi,
Work through the steps at
http://mustech.net/2007/02/20/window...-five-step-fix

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"babypink2807@googlemail.com" <babypink2807@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:f6fa4436-3c9c-4edd-ae0f-77686d45d352@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
> Hi
>
> Ok, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
> Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editing in Outlook
> Web Access
>
> I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. Although the
> certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
> nearly there but sort of bacroom softwre fiddling is out of my league
>
> Can anyone held please?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
Steffo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
Hi guys.

I'm using XP SP3 and when I try to send from OWA I'm getting an error window
saying IE must close due to an unspecified error and all IE7 windows will
close and the window to send the error will appear.
The certificate is installed, the S/MIME Control installed and updated.
How can I try to solve this problem?
Also, I'm using Microsoft Exchange to syncro (ActiveSync 4.5) with my Pocket
PC (WM5): contacts, appointments and tasks are OK but Email will not syncro
and when I try to send, the email will stay in Outbox whether I'm cradled or
wireless.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Best,

Steffo


Don Varnau wrote:
> Hi,
> Work through the steps at
> http://mustech.net/2007/02/20/window...-five-step-fix
>
> Hope this helps,
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>
> "babypink2807@googlemail.com" <babypink2807@btinternet.com> wrote in
> message
> news:f6fa4436-3c9c-4edd-ae0f-77686d45d352@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>> Hi
>>
>> OK, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
>> Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editing in Outlook
>> Web Access
>>
>> I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. Although the
>> certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
>> nearly there but sort of bacroom software fiddling is out of my league
>>
>> Can anyone held please?



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
Please reply only to the original thread you hijacked:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...bc6306cad3fe65

You do not need to install KB911829, it must be installed on the Exchange
server.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

babypink2807@googlemail.com wrote:
> Ok, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
> Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editig in Outlook
> Web Access
>
> I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. Although the
> certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
> nearly there but sort of bacroom softwre fiddling is out of my league
>
> Can anyone held please?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
Steffo, please begin a new thread about *your* problem to avoid even more
confusion. Thanks.

Steffo wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I'm using XP SP3 and when I try to send from OWA I'm getting an error
> window
> saying IE must close due to an unspecified error and all IE7 windows will
> close and the window to send the error will appear.
> The certificate is installed, the S/MIME Control installed and updated.
> How can I try to solve this problem?
> Also, I'm using Microsoft Exchange to syncro (ActiveSync 4.5) with my
> Pocket
> PC (WM5): contacts, appointments and tasks are OK but Email will not
> syncro
> and when I try to send, the email will stay in Outbox whether I'm cradled
> or
> wireless.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best,
>
> Steffo
>
>
> Don Varnau wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Work through the steps at
>> http://mustech.net/2007/02/20/window...-five-step-fix
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Don
>> [MS MVP- IE]
>>
>> "babypink2807@googlemail.com" <babypink2807@btinternet.com> wrote in
>> message
>> news:f6fa4436-3c9c-4edd-ae0f-77686d45d352@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> OK, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
>>> Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editing in Outlook
>>> Web Access
>>>
>>> I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. Although the
>>> certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
>>> nearly there but sort of bacroom software fiddling is out of my league
>>>
>>> Can anyone held please?


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
babypink2807@googlemail.com
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
On 9 Nov, 15:04, "Don Varnau" <don_04[at]varnau[dot]org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Work through the steps athttp://mustech.net/2007/02/20/windows-vista-webmail-owa-fix-for-inter...
>
> Hope this helps,
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>
> "babypink2...@googlemail.com" <babypink2...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>
> news:f6fa4436-3c9c-4edd-ae0f-77686d45d352@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
> > Hi

>
> > Ok, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
> > Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editing in Outlook
> > Web Access

>
> > I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. *Although the
> > certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
> > nearly there but sort of bacroom softwre fiddling is out of my league

>
> > Can anyone held please?- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -


It did and thanks so much you are a star. But what is with with VISTA
and IE where you solve one problem and find another. Now sisnce I
folowed teh step by step guide, I can type and reply etc, but as soon
as I hit SEND, IE closed down?

Arghhhh........... I have been at this thing all weekend

Sorry about this
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2008
babypink2807@googlemail.com
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Outlook Web Access
On 9 Nov, 15:04, "Don Varnau" <don_04[at]varnau[dot]org> wrote:
> Hi,
> Work through the steps athttp://mustech.net/2007/02/20/windows-vista-webmail-owa-fix-for-inter...
>
> Hope this helps,
> Don
> [MS MVP- IE]
>
> "babypink2...@googlemail.com" <babypink2...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>
> news:f6fa4436-3c9c-4edd-ae0f-77686d45d352@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Hi

>
> > Ok, after having finally sorted out the Certificate Error I had on IE
> > Explorer through Vista, I am having problems with editing in Outlook
> > Web Access

>
> > I cannot raise a new email, reply edit or anything. *Although the
> > certificate issue is solved I still have this problem, I am sure I am
> > nearly there but sort of bacroom softwre fiddling is out of my league

>
> > Can anyone held please?


Well I gave up in the end, and downloaded Firefox which has worked, so
2 days of frustratios and many questions to you guys has resulted in
me downloading an alternative browser and the blooody thing worked
first time

Thanks anyway, much appreciated
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RE: Outlook Web Access in IE7 =?Utf-8?B?TWFsYXkgVGhha2Vyc2hp?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 8 01-12-2009 10:50
outlook web access Haydn microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 2 11-01-2008 06:24
RE: Outlook Web Access in IE7 =?Utf-8?B?Q3ludGhpYSBMb3Vpc2U=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 8 12-21-2007 18:20
Outlook Web Access KISD Ray microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 8 07-30-2007 20:20
Outlook Wev Access Norvic microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.reseau 2 05-11-2007 23:14




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:55.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120