Dogpile Search Engine: add to help animals in need!

drew

Dogpile Search Engine: add to help animals in need!
In the search engines that come with IE, or on the site to "Add Search
Providers", under "Web Search", my suggestion is for you to add the
multi-search engine Dogpile that has results from Google, Yahoo, and others
all together. I have used it for many years as my preference, and why I want
it added is that now they have started donating money from search clicks to
help animals in need! Their site says, "Each time a user goes to Dogpile.com
to search the Internet, a portion of the revenue generated will be donated to
rescue animals. Our goal is to raise $1 million by the end of 2009." So if
you add Dogpile more people will use it which will help animals, and also it
is a good multi-search engine you will be letting your users know about. Go
to www.dogpile.com to see them helping animals with peoples' search clicks.
Thanks.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: Dogpile Search Engine: add to help animals in need!
"Add Search Providers to Internet Explorer"
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/...n/default.mspx

See the gold-colored box: Create Your Own
---
Leonard Grey
Errare Humanum Est